Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go stand in the game for a while and let it download your cache. It's crashing because of an edge case that I've yet to debug.
What do you mean?
Like log on runemate client and stand in that specific location for a while?

Engineer
What do you mean?
Like log on runemate client and stand in that specific location for a while?
Any location really, the purpose is so that the game can download a complete version of the cache. That error is caused by us attempting to read data that isn't full downloaded/corrupted. It's my fault that it's erroring but that's the temporary solution.

Any location really, the purpose is so that the game can download a complete version of the cache. That error is caused by us attempting to read data that isn't full downloaded/corrupted. It's my fault that it's erroring but that's the temporary solution.
Appreciate it bro :) Thanks man

Primate
Anyone having issues recently? Don't hesitate to let me know. I don't like silence on my threads. :p

Im not sure if this was mentioned before, but right now im doing lustrous memories, and it always goes to the exact same spot when turning in memories to the rift. Dont you think this could seem botlike? Also, it misclicks a few times before it actually clicks the turn in energy option at the rift everytime.

Other than that, working great. Love the ICC

Last edited:
Primate
Im not sure if this was mentioned before, but right now im doing lustrous memories, and it always goes to the exact same spot when turning in memories to the rift. Dont you think this could seem botlike? Also, it misclicks a few times before it actually clicks the turn in energy option at the rift everytime.

Other than that, working great. Love the ICC
Uh, the rift is always on the same position, lol. The misclicks are a part of Clouse.

Little proggy:
Defeat3d-08_05_2015-17_53_40

Suggestion: Could the bot use the surge ability to get from the whisps to the crater faster esp. concerning the t90 and t95 whisps? this will speed up the process a ton.

Thanks in advance.

Uh, the rift is always on the same position, lol. The misclicks are a part of Clouse.

Little proggy:
Defeat3d-08_05_2015-17_53_40

yeh, but there are 9 tiles around the rift. It always goes to the same exact northern tile of the rift.

12 year old normie
Bertrand-22_05_2015-12_44_55.png

My all-time favorite bot!

A small suggestion: When it renews the muspah pouch it needs summoning points. But it doesn't need summoning points when it's just storing shit for me. My suggestion is to only drink the potion when you have to renew the familiar, not every time it nears 0.

When there is an enriched wisp hovering it won't continue to siphon the normal wisps. It waits, hovering the mouse over the enriched wisp waiting for it to spawn

The bot sometimes snap if the enriched wisp is on the other side of the crater. It clicks on the crater for the 3 options (energy, experience, enhanced experience), and it just stays like that trying to click enriched wisp while the interface is open.

when I click 'start' (on mac) my client freezes so I force quit to try again and 0.05 has been taken each time I try to run it. It keeps freezing every time. What can I do?

With summoning, I bring a summoning flask 6 and 5 pouches. When I come back to check, there are always 2 pouches left and the flash is gone. I don't think the script uses the flask correctly. So takes 1 sip to then summon the next pouch etc.

edit: it drinks a sip when it reaches 0 summoning points which it doesn't need to do. Please could you change it so that it only sips to renew the pouch?

plus, I'm on a mac and every time I click start it has the spinning wheel and lags. I have to restart the client over and over until it works. I'm currently on my 8th restart! this isn't acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.