Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Celestial Divination [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're 100% sure you're at the Elder wisp location? If so it's almost surely a bug in the summoning feature which I haven't been able to test.
Yes im sure im in the right location :)

I get the same whilst using your Agility script at hefin, it just spams the minimap when the action is right in front of the character.

I guess ill give it another shot with out the familiar, but ill let you know if nothing changes.

Primate
Yes im sure im in the right location :)

I get the same whilst using your Agility script at hefin, it just spams the minimap when the action is right in front of the character.

I guess ill give it another shot with out the familiar, but ill let you know if nothing changes.
I don't have any public Agility bot, I think you're thinking of SlashnHax. Please do inform me if it happens again. I'll make sure you are compensated for any loss.

lad

Suggestion: Add a button on the paint to change the bot settings, so we don't have to restart the bot.

Are summoning flasks (6) supported? A message just popped up stating that it had ran out of summoning supplies...

Mod Automation
Suggestion: Add a button on the paint to change the bot settings, so we don't have to restart the bot.
@Defeated @Celestial @Infinite Inferno @SlashnHax I highly suggest you all do this. Keep in mind that by making the user restart the bot to change settings you are effectively overcharging them, which could potentially annoy/frustrate them.

Primate
@Defeated @Celestial @Infinite Inferno @SlashnHax I highly suggest you all do this. Keep in mind that by making the user restart the bot to change settings you are effectively overcharging them, which could potentially annoy/frustrate them.

I support 10000000000000000% it would be soooo nice.
Working on it mmk.

5desiS0.gif

CGY4Sna.gif

Last edited:
Primate
Defeat3d updated Celestial Divination with a new update entry:

Celestial Divination v2.3.2 Released!

Celestial Divination updated to v2.3.2.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you make it so that it drops logs, because it sometimes misclicks on a tree.
Next update. :)

Little update for this bot and my bots in general:
  • They now use a different system for antipattern, making it so it will only consider doing one at certain states in the bot (like right after you start depositing memories or right after you start siphoning).
  • This bot and all future Celestial bots will contain a button that opens the GUI and lets you re-setup the bot (if it has a GUI of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.