Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the motherlode mine for the upper level it can get stuck going up the ladder. It will just sit there until I manually click it up the ladder. It looks very bot like.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
In the motherlode mine for the upper level it can get stuck going up the ladder. It will just sit there until I manually click it up the ladder. It looks very bot like.
The ladder has issues with the model, It looks like it may always have problems... Sorry. Eventually I may be able to fix it, but right now, I'm on vacation in Mexico

Motherlode doesnt detect all veins and just stands around there doing nothing till a vein it knows pops up, does this on the ground level, same in the southeast corner, also would be good if it detected other veins than the ones in the corner, because when the veins deplete it starts to stand around there till vein pops up, very botlike..

Motherlode doesnt detect all veins and just stands around there doing nothing till a vein it knows pops up, does this on the ground level, same in the southeast corner, also would be good if it detected other veins than the ones in the corner, because when the veins deplete it starts to stand around there till vein pops up, very botlike..
Just wondering, are you saying that it doesn't detect the veins inside the designated area?

Just wondering, are you saying that it doesn't detect the veins inside the designated area?
Well i dont know what is designated area in "west" but it ignores a few of them as ifg like there werent any.. and its botlike.. idk if that clarifys

Well i dont know what is designated area in "west" but it ignores a few of them as ifg like there werent any.. and its botlike.. idk if that clarifys

Yes I had this problem as well, the character just chilling with no effort to click another vein.

The area I created must be wrong. Please send me a screenshot of which ones it is... because I can't bot right now.
Yes I had this problem as well, the character just chilling with no effort to click another vein.
Same with you.

Can you check the veins also? SCroll up if dont know what im talking about xD
Please screenshot which veins it is and i'll see if the area is messed up. Its a very complex polygon area that i tried to make long ago when i had almost no idea what i was doing :p

Can you fix a drop option when i toggle Bank off it is doing nothing.
Even when it is in the actiobar so I have to drop it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.