Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude @awesome123man

OSRS

I was power mining on iron ore in Varrock east and I was getting a few gems such as sapphires and emeralds.
I had a suggestion, would you be able to make it so that when its power mining it doesn't drop the gems. And so when the inventory gets full of gems, the bot will bank and then come back to the power mining spot.
But you could make the gem limit at least 14 so it's still able to power mine efficiently.

Thanks bruh

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
It will go to the world hoping screen and scroll up but not click on a world to hop to.
Damn. I added a thing where it scrolls up or down a bit if it fails, guess that didn't work... I'll check it out tonight but I'm going to mexico

Hey dude @awesome123man

OSRS

I was power mining on iron ore in Varrock east and I was getting a few gems such as sapphires and emeralds.
I had a suggestion, would you be able to make it so that when its power mining it doesn't drop the gems. And so when the inventory gets full of gems, the bot will bank and then come back to the power mining spot.
But you could make the gem limit at least 14 so it's still able to power mine efficiently.

Thanks bruh
So after 14 it banks?

Yes, it definitely is!

I mean it's not that of a big deal but I just lost a medium clue scroll power mining and didn't even realise till I checked the item tracker.
I'm not fussed really but others may be annoyed. So yeah the gem suggestion would be a nice option to have <3

YOU THE MAN <3

I mean it's not that of a big deal but I just lost a medium clue scroll power mining and didn't even realise till I checked the item tracker.
I'm not fussed really but others may be annoyed. So yeah the gem suggestion would be a nice option to have <3

YOU THE MAN <3
Ill add all uncut gems and clue scrolls to the don't drop list

doesn't seem to be doing anything at motherload, just stands around doing nothing.

seems like it needs more spots to chose from too, it stands and does nothing at empty spots when it is actually working

edit: 3 resets later its working?

Edit: spoke to soon

Last edited:
doesn't seem to be doing anything at motherload, just stands around doing nothing.

seems like it needs more spots to chose from too, it stands and does nothing at empty spots when it is actually working

edit: 3 resets later its working?

Edit: spoke to soon
I'm confused. What happpened? you selected the area in motherlode and it didnt do anything?

Has a habit of getting stuck at the ladder when doing upper level of motherload mine. Sometimes it finds the ladder but the longer the bot runs it eventually takes ages to find and click on the ladder

Has a habit of getting stuck at the ladder when doing upper level of motherload mine. Sometimes it finds the ladder but the longer the bot runs it eventually takes ages to find and click on the ladder
The ladder has always caused trouble... Idk about it.
Is it possible to get Dwarven Mine support?
Maybe, but since I dont use it right now, I dont know how to do it.

mew

Best place to make money mining?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Motherload mine, west it hovers over "mine ore vein" but does not click

I think this happens when the bot doesnt see the actual vein but is hovering a wall as if x-ray vision. just sits there

Edit, tried south east same deal. Bot needs some tuning. Does not work

Last edited:
Motherload mine, west it hovers over "mine ore vein" but does not click

I think this happens when the bot doesnt see the actual vein but is hovering a wall as if x-ray vision. just sits there

Edit, tried south east same deal. Bot needs some tuning. Does not work
That's wierd, interaction should click through stuff even if it's not humanlike... :p

Al kharid does not work for some reason it mines then walks back to duel arena and banks and just stands there. After I redo my instance it walks back to the Al kharid mine and just stands there at the enterence idle.

Al kharid does not work for some reason it mines then walks back to duel arena and banks and just stands there. After I redo my instance it walks back to the Al kharid mine and just stands there at the enterence idle.
Wierd... cuz I never added the duel arena as the bank... it's supposed to go to the al kharid one

Status
Not open for further replies.