Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts mining addy ore and an unhanded error pops up as soon as you get one ore. :(

Thanks for being back from your trip and updating doe! I appreciate it, I feel as though you would have a lot easier of a time if you where able to test these spots physically. I will give you my miner char to burrow to fix some things liek add y and runite and anything else you want. He is almost 86 mining.

Crashes on startup and sometimes it loads up, and then once it mines ONE ore, it crashes. RS3 here.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Starts mining addy ore and an unhanded error pops up as soon as you get one ore. :(

Thanks for being back from your trip and updating doe! I appreciate it, I feel as though you would have a lot easier of a time if you where able to test these spots physically. I will give you my miner char to burrow to fix some things liek add y and runite and anything else you want. He is almost 86 mining.

Crashes on startup and sometimes it loads up, and then once it mines ONE ore, it crashes. RS3 here.
Fixed! Please tell me how the current task bar and list is!

Banks and mines great! But it was hoping pretty good then after it mined the ore it would switch to the world hoping screen and highlight a world but ot click on it... it also got hung up on a f2p 750+ skill total world :/ But it's getting better!

Banks and mines great! But it was hoping pretty good then after it mined the ore it would switch to the world hoping screen and highlight a world but ot click on it... it also got hung up on a f2p 750+ skill total world :/ But it's getting better!
Damn... What did the current task say? It should say which world it's trying to hop to.

yes in it's moment of crazyness of scrolling up and down. So I sold all the Addy ore I've saved thanks to you bot and bought a bond! Currently mining upper level at motherload mine :)
I heard my bot is not the best for motherlode. Please tell me where it bugs out. Hmm, I am so confounded as to that bug though.

I heard my bot is not the best for motherlode. Please tell me where it bugs out. Hmm, I am so confounded as to that bug though.
If you have the time right now too use it i'll PM you my oldschool miners info and you can test alkarid, runite, and motherload aswell anything you want on it. Just let me know

If you have the time right now too use it i'll PM you my oldschool miners info and you can test alkarid, runite, and motherload aswell anything you want on it. Just let me know
I'm good for now. If you run into any major bugs then I can. On a side now, just committed my 500th bot update/fix... :)

Ight cool man! So Upper mining in Motherload mine is working perfectly for me! Just wanted to make you aware. I will test alkarid hopping here ina minute if you just updated... lol for the 500th time :p

Ight cool man! So Upper mining in Motherload mine is working perfectly for me! Just wanted to make you aware. I will test alkarid hopping here ina minute if you just updated... lol for the 500th time :p
I didn't update this bot. It's overall all of mine.

oh well since I am a member now and the hopper can select from all worlds, The hoping at alkarid is doing great! So the upper mining at motherload and alkarid addy + hopping and banking on members seems to be flawless :)

oh well since I am a member now and the hopper can select from all worlds, The hoping at alkarid is doing great! So the upper mining at motherload and alkarid addy + hopping and banking on members seems to be flawless :)
If it keeps going really well for you will yang consider leaving a review? I need people to know this is a good bot (when it works). Thanks for the feedback! Post proggies!

Oh yes sir you have a wonderful bot here! Idk what happened I guess Fagex updated there hooks or something and it seemed to throw things off for a minute but I think it's getting back! As soon as I hit 86 mining I will post a proggie in my old thread! Thanks for all your work my man!

Just mined/hoped then banked my first load of addy ore in alkarid in 14 min and 50 sec! I am getting faster!

Works great, I thought I'd put a idea to you.

Can dwarven mine be added for 2007? So it can mine there iron, tin,copper,silver, gold, etc?

Also quick question,

does the finish timer at the bottom log you out?

Works great, I thought I'd put a idea to you.

Can dwarven mine be added for 2007? So it can mine there iron, tin,copper,silver, gold, etc?

Also quick question,

does the finish timer at the bottom log you out?
Yep it does ^
Also, adding a level goal will log you out as well :) (In the skill tracker when you expand a skill)

I have thought about dwarven, issue is with the size of it, it may have the old al kharid bug bug 2x as bad.. i'll consider it

Reviews are appreciated! (I'm begging)

Status
Not open for further replies.