Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Why can't you just create an account and test it?

Plus I don't have a members account that I bot on can you just release the update with the things you already fixed so we can actually use the bot? Or can you at least make the bot usable again?
sorry, someone lent me an account, i thought it was you rofl. thanks @extazy

Sounds good, i actually ran it in its current state, it was mainly getting caught when the rocks respawned it would get trapped at the mining location you chose.

it works, but you have to baby sit it so hard
I just pushed new update, idk if it's fixed, i couldnt find many issues for some stupid reason. But i hope it is.

Woot woot! Thanks for this release! Ummmm I hate to be the bearer of bad news but like it wont hop mate, so I haven't even tested banking.

so far MLM hasn't freaked out when the rocks have fallen down, its a bit slow to click and a couple of times it stopped and waited for the ore to respawn, will continue to update you.

For Rimmington mining, can you change the banking location from Falador to the Clan area? It would be faster to bank there.

Mining guild and crafting guild don't work still, world hopping doesn't work at alkharid but works otherwise.

Mining guild and crafting guild don't work still, world hopping doesn't work at alkharid but works otherwise.
Mining guild I understand why, but crafting I don't. Does it not do anything?

At motherload mine, I started it and it mined the first inventory of rocks, went down the ladder smoothly, to the hopper, banked and went back up. But as soon as it reached the top level the camera went crazy like it couldn't find any ore to mine. The mouse hovered over the mine option but didn't select any of it. Here is the log attached.

Attachments

• Log.txt
    43.2 KB · Views: 5
At motherload mine, I started it and it mined the first inventory of rocks, went down the ladder smoothly, to the hopper, banked and went back up. But as soon as it reached the top level the camera went crazy like it couldn't find any ore to mine. The mouse hovered over the mine option but didn't select any of it. Here is the log attached.
Was it in the area after you would mine the rockfall to get in?

lel, forgot to change version number on ui. Did the bot have issues? That proggy seems to have low profit

The only issues i saw while watching it, was it would ocasionally mine a rock if you walk past it to bank, and it fell down behind you.

and some of the movement was a bit slow after banking, or trying to get a hammer to fix the wheel.

id assume the profit was low due to the mining level on the account, and i wasn't babysitting for the entire time so when i walked away i may have had dc's.

ill do another run later when im finished playing legit lol

The only issues i saw while watching it, was it would ocasionally mine a rock if you walk past it to bank, and it fell down behind you.

and some of the movement was a bit slow after banking, or trying to get a hammer to fix the wheel.

id assume the profit was low due to the mining level on the account, and i wasn't babysitting for the entire time so when i walked away i may have had dc's.

ill do another run later when im finished playing legit lol
Ok thank you

This is what I got when trying to do crafting guild

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 11.15.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-23 at 11.15.17 PM.png
    344.6 KB · Views: 4
This is what I got when trying to do crafting guild
Thank you for notifying me, i'll check the cause.

Click on details and copy/paste the error. It will help alot.
Rofl, you right, but i get the notifications myself of the error. so it's good.

I may have found the fix. We will see soon enough, just trying to fix saving breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.