Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
The update is incoming @Seamenboy @mariogp And whoever else wanted this to work better!

I am cautiously optimistic, as I could have missed a major bug or part of my manifest, so do not kill me if it doesnt work when it's updated. Just leave a nice reply to this saying it doesnt. Also, if it does, leave feedback or a review. I still need to add a radius option back into this, but i just need the basics done first.

Just fyi, in motherlode mine i have problems banking(It tends to get stuck on the way) and sometimes it keeps just adjusting camera angle without actually doing anything.
Keep up the good work though!

Just fyi, in motherlode mine i have problems banking(It tends to get stuck on the way) and sometimes it keeps just adjusting camera angle without actually doing anything.

Seconded. It gets stuck on the way, but it also sometimes gets stuck on the way back with a full inventory.

Seconded. It gets stuck on the way, but it also sometimes gets stuck on the way back with a full inventory.

Which place were you using? Upper, West, or South East?

upper. It gets stuck going up the ladder when it walks to the left of the ladders by the crates.
The ladder is very troublesome for some reason. The model for it is bad so it has a hard time clicking it.

It's still not working and it won't even mine the ores now when I manually take it to the crafting guild.
Oh, I know I may have messed up crafting guild... but it should mine... I need an account to test it if you want it fixed.

You said you would fix it a week and a half ago
Yes. But when I rewrote it, I use only Web walking to go from Bank and mine, so I need to add the door to the web.... same for lumby

not working for motherload mine anymore. southeast west or upper levels. southeast it collects paydirt till full then it just starts clicking in circles instead of mining the rockfall and going to deposit and clean. west it runs there but then when in the area it simply moves the camera up and down constantly. upper level just spins.

not working for motherload mine anymore. southeast west or upper levels. southeast it collects paydirt till full then it just starts clicking in circles instead of mining the rockfall and going to deposit and clean. west it runs there but then when in the area it simply moves the camera up and down constantly. upper level just spins.

Hmmm, I'll check it out tonight

didn't work at rimmington, and its constantly getting stuck in the Mlm, makes it look like an obvious bot

Status
Not open for further replies.