Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid question time: I can't seem to get your bot started. Afetr I imput location and such it just stands around. Can't seem to find any start button or anything of the sort

Ok so with version 101 the newest one, It mines the addy ore then click logout and world select and stops and wont click any worlds.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I'm still getting the error for the crafting guild

The rimmington one also goes in an out of the mine in a loop
Hmmm. I'll have to change where it tries to walk to. And for crafting guild, I'll look into it

On osrs it doesnt walk from the bank to the mining guild and if you start in the guild it doesnt do anything once the inventory is full. I also cant get the break generate button to generate the table for me, although that was working a few day ago.

On osrs it doesnt walk from the bank to the mining guild and if you start in the guild it doesnt do anything once the inventory is full. I also cant get the break generate button to generate the table for me, although that was working a few day ago.
Wierd. Any error or does it not generate anything at all?

Hey man with world hoping in alkarid it will hop but if there are no ore it wont hop again like it used too. It will juststand there forever even if a new ore comes it wont mine it lol :(

Hey man with world hoping in alkarid it will hop but if there are no ore it wont hop again like it used too. It will juststand there forever even if a new ore comes it wont mine it lol :(
That's a wierd but that I truly can't figure out. I'll keep trying to what is happening.

I was wondering
Would using a coal bag that can store up to 81 pieces of coal be efficient when botting them? Would it be difficult to code to automatically fill the bag when the inventory's full and to empty it in the bank when 109 (28+81) coal is in the inventory?

Also, after mining 28 coal in the mining guild, my character just stands there and does nothing.

Last edited:
I was wondering
Would using a coal bag that can store up to 81 pieces of coal be efficient when botting them? Would it be difficult to code to automatically fill the bag when the inventory's full and to empty it in the bank when 109 (28+81) coal is in the inventory?

Also, after mining 28 coal in the mining guild, my character just stands there and does nothing.
That's because i didnt add the ladder to the web. Sorry i forgot, ill get to it. maybe in the future if you lend me the account i could add coal bag support.

Hey man, I Know you're busy and all, did you ever get to fixing granite? Or do you know where people in RS3 mainly bots mining high level?

Hey man, I Know you're busy and all, did you ever get to fixing granite? Or do you know where people in RS3 mainly bots mining high level?
Since the rewrite i may have broken it. So far on rs3 actionbar dropping is only way to powermine, so if you cant use the actionbar then i'll have to add it. Also, idk if mining granite works since i rewrote this. Please test it for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.