Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
didn't work at rimmington, and its constantly getting stuck in the Mlm, makes it look like an obvious bot
I have found the fix for everything other than motherlode mine and lumbridge. However I won't update till I get both of them fixed.

So I'm a lvl 3 skiller, i always keep my pick ininv, but it ust banks all causing me to mine with an iron pickk instead of rune. please fix. <3

So I'm a lvl 3 skiller, i always keep my pick ininv, but it ust banks all causing me to mine with an iron pickk instead of rune. please fix. <3
The bot will withdraw the pickaxe closest to the bottom of your bank. So put the rune pick there :D

my pickaxe is normally randomly placed. and it will pick the highest lvl one normally. no issues there. how goes the update awesome? the motherload bot is still doable but not truly afk if u watch it. cause once it's inv is full it starts spinning camera and dancing. lol. its still somewhat pretty afk.... but yeah :p

my pickaxe is normally randomly placed. and it will pick the highest lvl one normally. no issues there. how goes the update awesome? the motherload bot is still doable but not truly afk if u watch it. cause once it's inv is full it starts spinning camera and dancing. lol. its still somewhat pretty afk.... but yeah :p
Rofl, thought dancing is what people do :p.
Just kidding. Who wants to hook me up with an account to test and fix?

I already did that for you

Can you just release the version you have now so we can use the bot?
I don't know if gems or motherlode work until I test them. I fixed the not doing anything bug for all mines. But not this

Ok well it's not working for me for the crafting guild. You said you fixed that? Did you apply the fix yet?
I don't know. I will check tonight and try to get it out. But it was working on my computer. Give me tonight

I'll leave a post after i see what i can do tonight with the kind lending of an account by @Robert B
Why can't you just create an account and test it?

I'll leave a post after i see what i can do tonight with the kind lending of an account by @Robert B
Plus I don't have a members account that I bot on can you just release the update with the things you already fixed so we can actually use the bot? Or can you at least make the bot usable again?

Sounds good, i actually ran it in its current state, it was mainly getting caught when the rocks respawned it would get trapped at the mining location you chose.

it works, but you have to baby sit it so hard

Status
Not open for further replies.