Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
(y)(y)

works fine, u know the hammer bug. And told me to fix it on the new update.

Glad to know. I am working on adding a break handler to this bot in the future... But this update contains new fixes :D

Last edited:
Awesome Dawg proggy: I assume rune pickaxe, running in peasant fixed mode size runescape :p
b98f727199.png

Doomie Proggy: Dragon pickaxe lvl 73+ mine (Resizeable mode full HD monitor, froze at bank window once, popped d pick spec 5 times)
c6482f20f2.png

Boobeh Proggy: Rune pickaxe lvl 47 mine (Resizeable mode full HD, but pausing for increased efficiency)
d448b5b2cb.png

Does this point to Spectre running better in resizable mode?

Boobeh Proggy: Rune pickaxe lvl 47 mine (Resizeable mode full HD, but pausing for increased efficiency)
d448b5b2cb.png

Does this point to Spectre running better in resizable mode?

How did you know I'm playing in resizeable based off my proggy

Your screenshot size points to your PC running Runescape better in resizeable, just an assumption.

So i am gonna push another update that will fix West area of Motherlode Mine before this update comes out :D

Here is a question for you guys using the Motherlode Mine part of Mining Dawg,

Do you think the camera should turn to face the wall that contains the ore vein about to be mined so that it looks less like a bot or not? I had to add this for a section of the West because the wall was double sided with ore veins and would misclick the unreachable ones if the camera was turned a wrong direction. Lost of new bug fixes also in update :p

@Doomie
You wanted mine north west of ardougne. Did you mean south west? I cant find which mine you are looking for, even though it is probably just me being stupid :p

I'm burying 1k big bones atm but after words I wanna try motherload mine. I've never tried it yet...

I'm burying 1k big bones atm but after words I wanna try motherload mine. I've never tried it yet...
Just know that until new update is passed it will have bugs. So babysitting is recommended

Do you think the camera should turn to face the wall that contains the ore vein about to be mined so that it looks less like a bot or not? I had to add this for a section of the West because the wall was double sided with ore veins and would misclick the unreachable ones if the camera was turned a wrong direction.

If it prevents miss clicks on the double sided wall, I say yeah it's probably a good idea if it's not too much to ask for

If it prevents miss clicks on the double sided wall, I say yeah it's probably a good idea if it's not too much to ask for
I meant that I fixed that in update, making the camera turn to the ones that it won't miss click is what I am asking

Great work mate this motherload thing seems neat I cant wait to check it out soon!

Great work mate this motherload thing seems neat I cant wait to check it out soon!
I'm surprised you have never usedan it! It is highly profitable and great experience. It's p2p just so you know

Yeah I've been spending 500k at a time on those big bones :p That''s gotta stop and I'll have 3mill for a bond in no time!
I have bought 3 bonds already for my account that has gotten 77 mining. That's like a total of 8 mil just from mining Addy and motherlode mine

@Doomie,
Is this the mine?
Legends' Guild mine

Yes it's the legend's guild mine. I'm stupid if I said north-west, I'm so sorry!
b9c7589f1a.jpg

Anyway, proggy for 9h+ on v.0.4.1, I had to stop it as it was moving too awkwardly, back and forth a few steps
(I did this run on a slower PC, spectre hates slow computers)
3b6e472f4e.png

The profit/h is wrong. The real profit was 154'736 gp/h with 3500 ores collected

Last edited:
Yes it's the legend's guild mine. I'm stupid if I said north-west, I'm so sorry!
b9c7589f1a.jpg

Anyway, proggy for 9h+ on v.0.4.1, I had to stop it as it was moving too awkwardly, back and forth a few steps
(I did this run on a slower PC, spectre hates slow computers)
3b6e472f4e.png

The profit/h is wrong. The real profit was 154'736 gp/h with 3500 ores collected
You also said there were no monsters, there are bears in the mine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.