Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Mining LITE [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Varrock East mine, banking Iron ore, when banking it misclicks sometimes and then goes upstairs the bank.. Then it gets stuck.. I kept it on for 9 hrs and it was just sitting there... Hopefully no ban haha.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Varrock East mine, banking Iron ore, when banking it misclicks sometimes and then goes upstairs the bank.. Then it gets stuck.. I kept it on for 9 hrs and it was just sitting there... Hopefully no ban haha.
Damn sorry dude, that is not good. I will need to see if there is a way to make sure the bot doesnt get stuck somewhere. Sorry about the potential ban.

Damn sorry dude, that is not good. I will need to see if there is a way to make sure the bot doesnt get stuck somewhere. Sorry about the potential ban.
may i suggest you just add a feature that turns off the bot once it is idle for too long

may i suggest you just add a feature that turns off the bot once it is idle for too long
Jusut what i had thought of doing. Kinda hard to figure out how but i think i can find a way.

Bot works great, but the world hopping is very buggy. My instance was: I was mining gold at al kharid and had world hopping on so I didnt have to wait for re-spawn.... After 5 hours of run time, it only collected 40 gold ore because it logged itself out by accident and didn't resume mining.

Bot works great, but the world hopping is very buggy. My instance was: I was mining gold at al kharid and had world hopping on so I didnt have to wait for re-spawn.... After 5 hours of run time, it only collected 40 gold ore because it logged itself out by accident and didn't resume mining.
So it completely stopped working or was it logging out without mining the gold first?

hellooo. i was just wondering if there is any possibility to mine in the heros guild (for rune ore) and use the bank in warrior's guild? that would be the best thing ever!!!!

hellooo. i was just wondering if there is any possibility to mine in the heros guild (for rune ore) and use the bank in warrior's guild? that would be the best thing ever!!!!
It's a possibility, but i cant add it without an account to get the details... :p

shooooooot ill give you mine! as long as you promise not to take the little money i have left xD
rofl, i wont, but pm me them tomorrow or something. i am heading to bed soon.

hey, just tried to do motherlode mine about 5 minutes ago and the bot crashes before i can get even get there. exia miner is doing the same thing with mining guild so it might still just be an update thing?

hey, just tried to do motherlode mine about 5 minutes ago and the bot crashes before i can get even get there. exia miner is doing the same thing with mining guild so it might still just be an update thing?
yea I am having the same issue, it might be because of the runescape update, having it for pretty much every script either crashes or doesn't move at all

yea I am having the same issue, it might be because of the runescape update, having it for pretty much every script either crashes or doesn't move at all
@rbf000
Exactly! OSRS update broke it. When runemate is updated, this bot should work better than before using human-like camera values.

action bar dropping not working, bot stuck. i have ore in the bar and selected in settings, hold key and action bar dropping. nothing.

action bar dropping not working, bot stuck. i have ore in the bar and selected in settings, hold key and action bar dropping. nothing.
Deselect hold key and restart if it's not working. Hold key doesn't worj

easily triggered ✌
When it says Ardougne does it mean monastery or were the bears are?

Status
Not open for further replies.