Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
yeah it says like "small net fishing spot now"
"Big net fishing spot"
"Lure fishing rod"
"bait fishing rod" I can message you them on slack as I have pictures of some there already
Currently can't do anything as power is out xD
We getting one hell of a windstorm

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue or if this is an anti ban function of this bot, but this has been happening somewhat frequently where it just stops fishing and doesn't work unless i pause and play.

for lure fishing at barbarian village, when its heading back to edgeville it does it in a weird way. It will click slowly and then run all the way to the clicked location and pause a second before clicking the next spot to keep going.

Noticeably F.A.T.
for lure fishing at barbarian village, when its heading back to edgeville it does it in a weird way. It will click slowly and then run all the way to the clicked location and pause a second before clicking the next spot to keep going.
they changed the name of all the fishing spot names. All fishing bots are currently down.

I saw the last comment but I just want to add one more thing to it, while fishing at Barb Village it doesn't powerfish it only left clicks all the fish, not drop it.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I saw the last comment but I just want to add one more thing to it, while fishing at Barb Village it doesn't powerfish it only left clicks all the fish, not drop it.
Shift drop needs to be enabled.

Can you update please awesome123man. Specifically fly fishing @ barbarian village. Was using this a lot before the fishing spot name change update.

Can you update please awesome123man. Specifically fly fishing @ barbarian village. Was using this a lot before the fishing spot name change update.

Can't you see the answer he gave above?

Author has a life too bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.