Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tested it out for a bit - looking for a new fishing bot. Wanted to try custom location in fishing guild.

The bot doesn't recognize the difference between harpooning swordfish/tuna and harpooning sharks. Easy way to check is that the sharks always have the primary option of 'net' instead of 'cage'.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
awesome123man updated Regal Fisher with a new update entry:

Regal Fisher v1.1.11 Released!

Regal Fisher updated to v1.1.11.
Proper spot detection!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Tested it out for a bit - looking for a new fishing bot. Wanted to try custom location in fishing guild.

The bot doesn't recognize the difference between harpooning swordfish/tuna and harpooning sharks. Easy way to check is that the sharks always have the primary option of 'net' instead of 'cage'.
Try it now

so it doesn't bank in catherby, so is there a chance you could just at catherby as one of the areas to fish in <3

That fixed it my dude!

I'm also getting auto logged due to afks. Sharks take a long time. idk if you want to add some camera movement or something to prevent that. The client hasn't been handling the login process for me as of late.
I could if it happens often

so it doesn't bank in catherby, so is there a chance you could just at catherby as one of the areas to fish in <3
It should if you make a custom area...

can u give me the tutorial on how to use custom area in catherby fishing lobbies so i can use your nice bot =)

can u give me the tutorial on how to use custom area in catherby fishing lobbies so i can use your nice bot =)
Click set center near where the fishing spots are, and type a number as the radius that will create a circle containing all the spots to fish... :)

Alright I'm on the case. Can you give me the amount of inactivity that you get logged out for?

I tried for an hour but the spot kept disappearing, random events, and then the web walking decided to use my ring of wealth to bank. I did do some research and saw that the afk timer for fishing is five minutes though.

Last edited:
I'll add the timer in which will make the bot click the spot again before 5 mins passes :)

i did, but it never went to the bank
Where at? It should choose the closest bank available.

Last night I thought I would try this in the fishing guild. Did the custom setup, set my center, set my radius and boom it started fishing (really well). Then it came time to bank. First it went to my mini game tab, then it my spell book, then it went to my equipment tab to try and use jewelry. I checked the logs and it just says Walking to the bank... Let me know if I can add anything else to assist! :D

Last night I thought I would try this in the fishing guild. Did the custom setup, set my center, set my radius and boom it started fishing (really well). Then it came time to bank. First it went to my mini game tab, then it my spell book, then it went to my equipment tab to try and use jewelry. I checked the logs and it just says Walking to the bank... Let me know if I can add anything else to assist! :D
What the fuck lol. What was the radius you set ?

Set a radius of 10, does it need to be more like 50 to get to the bank? Thought the radius was just for the location you wanted to do the action in.
It is. I have no idea why it would try to use jewelry dude.

It is. I have no idea why it would try to use jewelry dude.

Who knows, it was pretty odd to watch. It is like it had no idea the bank was just a pier away.

I did what you have asked me before (in the WC bot) and got some cords for the area new Coordinate(2581, 3427, 0), new Coordinate(2613, 3401, 0) These should cover the entire fishing guild, if you wanted to hard code it or what not.

r7jLhMb.png

Who knows, it was pretty odd to watch. It is like it had no idea the bank was just a pier away.

I did what you have asked me before (in the WC bot) and got some cords for the area new Coordinate(2581, 3427, 0), new Coordinate(2613, 3401, 0) These should cover the entire fishing guild, if you wanted to hard code it or what not.

r7jLhMb.png
Ill add thr bank as an area. That way it shouldnt have any problems banking there

Status
Not open for further replies.