Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When lure fishing in barbarian villag the bot will only fish if the fishing spot is at the southern spot near the bridge. If there is all fishing spots are at the northern spot then the bot will wait and do nothing, until a fishing spot swaps back to southern spot.

Is this project being supported currently? Can't catch fish in lumbridge, the bot used the teleport, walked there, and then doesn't fish though.

Misfits
Is this project being supported currently? Can't catch fish in lumbridge, the bot used the teleport, walked there, and then doesn't fish though.
Looks like an update to fix Fishing spots, has yet to be posted. 1 of the last 2 RS updates changed fishing spots names/actions

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
I have fixed certain spots but not all yet.

Hi is there anything i'm missing to start the bot? It just sits there and does nothing. Trying to power fly fish at barb village.

Hello awesomeman,

I was wondering how I can set up the 'custom' option on the fishing bot. Right now all it does for anglerfish is running to the bank, withdrawing the rod and bait, closing the bank, then open it again, close it again and so on. Would you be so kind to look into this? Thank you very much!

constantly tries to walk to bank but either gets stuck on walls or keeps opening and closing bank, help?

Any chance you can add a custom drop method where I record how I want to drop and it will randomize the clicking but do it in the same sort of sequence? I have been fishing at barb on my own from lvl 65-84 and dropping, so I am worried if I change my drop method it will be detected or something.

Any chance you can add a custom drop method where I record how I want to drop and it will randomize the clicking but do it in the same sort of sequence? I have been fishing at barb on my own from lvl 65-84 and dropping, so I am worried if I change my drop method it will be detected or something.
It's playersensed

When trying to set a custom location to catch anglers the bot just runs to the bank and then opens and closes the bank repeatedly.

When trying to set a custom location to catch anglers the bot just runs to the bank and then opens and closes the bank repeatedly.
What items do you need to fish those?

I was wondering if you could add catherby lobster fishing and banking. I am standing right next to the spot and did "custom" and I set the center with the radius but it just stands there. If you could help me out it would be great :).

Lumbridge area does not work (stuck on "bot is stopping") , haven't tried the others yet but I will update once I have

Status
Not open for further replies.