Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't work at anglers, fills up one inv then stops. I think it doesnt know the bank is there.

Its not working for me the custom option, and have it near the draynor bank. ANd how many radius should i put there for it work?

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Its not working for me the custom option, and have it near the draynor bank. ANd how many radius should i put there for it work?
Enough to include the fishing spots

Lure powerfishing at Barbarian Village, works for a while and then runs to the southern fishing spot and when the fishing spot disappears there the bot gets stuck on Lure fishing spot.... (2)

Did you fix the bug at barbarian village? Same problem as others, it works for some time 3 to 30 minutes or so and then it just stands in one place, log just says Lure fishing spot.... (2)

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Did you fix the bug at barbarian village? Same problem as others, it works for some time 3 to 30 minutes or so and then it just stands in one place, log just says Lure fishing spot.... (2)
Send me the logs

Status
Not open for further replies.