Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
How long can I run this bot?
I'd say <6h at a time, as you don't want the sack to get full or whatever. Tell me if they add a counter that shows how much is accumulated. Thanks!

I'd say <6h at a time, as you don't want the sack to get full or whatever. Tell me if they add a counter that shows how much is accumulated. Thanks!
Ok once I finish blowing my brains out mining sulfide I will tell you. Currently at 90 mining and will update on gp per hour and any bugs. Btw went from 60 to 90 mining with your mining bot. Very sad you made your mother load pay but awesome. Keep it up

Today the bot was a little bad, can you check it? I guess it was because of the server update

Today the bot was a little bad, can you check it? I guess it was because of the server update

When I get home....

It won't un-note dynamite. You must bank it. Because of this, I think you're missing a chance to reduce bot-detection. It is really snappy when withdrawing dynamite.

It won't un-note dynamite. You must bank it. Because of this, I think you're missing a chance to reduce bot-detection. It is really snappy when withdrawing dynamite.
I confused. Are you saying to carry noted dynamite?

I confused. Are you saying to carry noted dynamite?
Yes. A stack of Noted Dynamite, 1 stamina, chisel, tinderbox, 24 un-noted dyanmites. There is a easy 6 ore method involving setting up 3 locations in the beginning (only lighting 2) so you can do 4 quick runs and then just use the noted dynamite on the bank chest. Easy Peasy.

Yes. A stack of Noted Dynamite, 1 stamina, chisel, tinderbox, 24 un-noted dyanmites. There is a easy 6 ore method involving setting up 3 locations in the beginning (only lighting 2) so you can do 4 quick runs and then just use the noted dynamite on the bank chest. Easy Peasy.
I believe with runemate the best I could get was 5

Could i gather the info for you if u need?
May be hard for you... But it looks like @Dark sage has an account i can use to get it when i can. I'm very busy these days and since i cannot use the bot myself it's not that high on my priorities, sorry!

Misfits
May be hard for you... But it looks like @Dark sage has an account i can use to get it when i can. I'm very busy these days and since i cannot use the bot myself it's not that high on my priorities, sorry!

You can use my account anytime :p

Np its already a great bot :p

No lie, I have probably logged 2-300 hours on this bot its amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.