Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
No. I would rather like to know how much this bot will make per hour than some kid doing it at max efficiency then puts it on the wiki.
I'd say @Squidl is about right. Also, i suppose i will fix up his sulphur miner as i do have the code. And why you have classes @Squidl... I thought school is basically done :p

Rip us? @awesome123man Can you do it? I can lend you the account if you need.
I will either PM you tonight meaning i'm working on it, or i wont, meaning i either am too busy, don't want to xD, or am working on another aspect of bots.

easily triggered ✌
I'd say @Squidl is about right. Also, i suppose i will fix up his sulphur miner as i do have the code. And why you have classes @Squidl... I thought school is basically done :p

I will either PM you tonight meaning i'm working on it, or i wont, meaning i either am too busy, don't want to xD, or am working on another aspect of bots.
I've got 24 hours a week of real estate classes on top of working 40 hour weeks

Just let me know man :)

graceful does not cause the hits, I run this bot frequently with graceful on, rarely take hits

I thought as much. I think he may be referring to the fact that full graceful allows you to run for longer hence the greater number of hits. I find that when my character is walking, the number of hits is less, because I always get hit on the same piece of dynamite (after collecting the first blasted ore and running to pick up the second.)
I am not sure if it comes down to the runemate clicking however, as sometimes I can go an hour without a hit and other times, no matter my mouse multiplier settings, I am getting hit on every single run. This means that my character runs to grab food when my health has gone under a certain amount and loses the blasted ore for that run.
I am also finding that the clicking will just really slow down or stop for certain periods intermittently. So my char will have lit 3 pieces of dynamite and then just stop on the 4th dynamite. This causes the already blasted ores to disappear - I am finding this happening A LOT now. Enough for it to be noticeably altering how much xp and gp I am getting an hour. Blast ore is disintegrating on atleast 50% of runs for me nowadays to put things into perspective.

@awesome123man If you need an account to retest this script on and make some changes, I am more than happy to let you use one. This could easily be a paid script with some fine tuning and added fail safes; such as hopping if someone is interfering with your spot (not such a big deal for me), stamina potion support, eating up to full hp when going to the bank on low hp (currently it will only eat once piece of food) and possible addition of a final blasted dynamite per run.

I thought as much. I think he may be referring to the fact that full graceful allows you to run for longer hence the greater number of hits. I find that when my character is walking, the number of hits is less, because I always get hit on the same piece of dynamite (after collecting the first blasted ore and running to pick up the second.)
I am not sure if it comes down to the runemate clicking however, as sometimes I can go an hour without a hit and other times, no matter my mouse multiplier settings, I am getting hit on every single run. This means that my character runs to grab food when my health has gone under a certain amount and loses the blasted ore for that run.
I am also finding that the clicking will just really slow down or stop for certain periods intermittently. So my char will have lit 3 pieces of dynamite and then just stop on the 4th dynamite. This causes the already blasted ores to disappear - I am finding this happening A LOT now. Enough for it to be noticeably altering how much xp and gp I am getting an hour. Blast ore is disintegrating on atleast 50% of runs for me nowadays to put things into perspective.

@awesome123man If you need an account to retest this script on and make some changes, I am more than happy to let you use one. This could easily be a paid script with some fine tuning and added fail safes; such as hopping if someone is interfering with your spot (not such a big deal for me), stamina potion support, eating up to full hp when going to the bank on low hp (currently it will only eat once piece of food) and possible addition of a final blasted dynamite per run.
Maybe, i'm about to start a summer job and will be super busy when I do. It is hard to have bots that require amazing clicking as clouse isn't the best.

@awesome123man has this script/bot been touched at all in the recent times? I just got myself 85 mining and would like to use this. blast mining is > motherload mining interms of gp per hour right?

@awesome123man has this script/bot been touched at all in the recent times? I just got myself 85 mining and would like to use this. blast mining is > motherload mining interms of gp per hour right?
Yeah. I haven't touch3d this as I do not currently have access. I'd suggest babysitting the bot as blast mining can go haywire fast.

i Love the script works great, one question though do you think you will be adding stamina/energy potion to it?

i Love the script works great, one question though do you think you will be adding stamina/energy potion to it?
Can't right now. Got a ton of stuff outside of being a bot author

update, what I meant by the full gracefull was what archnemesis was saying but i think it was due to the client as it doesn't happen anymore. So far using this i got 75-90 mining with barely issues atm im getting a 45kish mining exp a hour and anywhere between 500-700k money a hour depending on my luck. It rarely bugs out for me and if it does im usually baby sitting anyway so no problems with that. I used to get a little less exp but i personally fixed that by having 25 free inventory space rather than 26

Misfits
update, what I meant by the full gracefull was what archnemesis was saying but i think it was due to the client as it doesn't happen anymore. So far using this i got 75-90 mining with barely issues atm im getting a 45kish mining exp a hour and anywhere between 500-700k money a hour depending on my luck. It rarely bugs out for me and if it does im usually baby sitting anyway so no problems with that. I used to get a little less exp but i personally fixed that by having 25 free inventory space rather than 26

yeah I always have an energy pot or stam so its 25 dynamite per inv, does help its efficiency

Misfits
Any tips on getting the most of out this bot?
where full graceful, have tinderbox, chisel and an energy pot in inv.
Make sure you have 75 mining to maximize profits

check on it every 10-15min for run energy remaining, and after about 3 hours you will want to pause it and clear sack

Status
Not open for further replies.