Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the great bot man, i used your mlm from 50-75 and this one from 75-80 now
one things i noticed was that if i'm wearing full gracefull I get damaged a lot more often and when I bank for food it withdraws my rock cake and eats that. To fix that i just wear full prospector and eat the food myself. Apart from that I use this bot a lot, thank you!

Thank you for the great bot man, i used your mlm from 50-75 and this one from 75-80 now
one things i noticed was that if i'm wearing full gracefull I get damaged a lot more often and when I bank for food it withdraws my rock cake and eats that. To fix that i just wear full prospector and eat the food myself. Apart from that I use this bot a lot, thank you!

Sup man,

how do you know that wearing full graceful is the cause for the hits? Also, drop the cake so you do not have one in yoyur bank - It only takes 2 mins to get another one :)

I second the appreciation to the author for this bot, it has helped me a lot.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Make sure you have items witj the action eat closest to the bottom of your bank, as that is the one it will withdraw.

Misfits
graceful does not cause the hits, I run this bot frequently with graceful on, rarely take hits

I really want to get an account and try this out but how long does it take to get 100% favour in lovakenj house?

I really want to get an account and try this out but how long does it take to get 100% favour in lovakenj house?

Yeah I wanted to try to do blast mining since I haven't touch mother lode for a while... but requirements sucha hassle... 5hrs of sulfur mining oh boy..

Yeah I wanted to try to do blast mining since I haven't touch mother lode for a while... but requirements sucha hassle... 5hrs of sulfur mining oh boy..
There was a Sulphur mining bot on the bot store. If it is not there anymore @me here and I will try to get one out there ASAP

I don't see one, You should make one :)

I can't find any Sulphur mining bots on the bot store currently. Would be really nice of you to make one since I have never got a ban from using your bots. :)
Guess I will :(
I wish I had an acc with ~75 mining :p
All I got is 51... But I have the source code from @Squidl so i'll make sure it works and then put it out. Or @Squidl can fix his!

Guess I will :(
I wish I had an acc with ~75 mining :p
All I got is 51... But I have the source code from @Squidl so i'll make sure it works and then put it out. Or @Squidl can fix his!

If you want... You can test on my account that I just got 75 mining I don't mind lending for a few till you get the bot going. Or we can just wait for Squidl lol.

easily triggered ✌
If you want... You can test on my account that I just got 75 mining I don't mind lending for a few till you get the bot going. Or we can just wait for Squidl lol.
Won't happen I'm way to busy for the next month due to classes

Status
Not open for further replies.