Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awesome Blast Mining [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works great, only problem I've had is that someone else who was mining with dynamite killed me somehow, and when I ran back they accused me of botting. Maybe if there's another player using the same mining spot it should hop worlds?

Hey i just got a 2 day ban for using this bot (I know it was this bot because ive only used this bot in the past couple of days) i botted around 3-5 hours a day (spreaded out across the day). I believe it was because i didnt empty my sack one day and it was full, left for a quick jog and saw the bot just clicking to carve a spot for the dynamite. If you could add an option to avoid this kind of problems it would be great. I know it was my fault, im just commenting so it wont happen to the next guy. Im gonna have to start botting on another account i guess.

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Hey i just got a 2 day ban for using this bot (I know it was this bot because ive only used this bot in the past couple of days) i botted around 3-5 hours a day (spreaded out across the day). I believe it was because i didnt empty my sack one day and it was full, left for a quick jog and saw the bot just clicking to carve a spot for the dynamite. If you could add an option to avoid this kind of problems it would be great. I know it was my fault, im just commenting so it wont happen to the next guy. Im gonna have to start botting on another account i guess.
Sadly Jagex made no possible way for me to get if the sack is full from my side. I also am limited by Runemate's Cloud-mouse and it's bad movements and clicking skills causing occasional bugs. I have tried to implement failsafes but bugs will still ocassionally happen so I would suggest you keep watch over the bot or glance ocassionally and help it if it does get stuck or bug out.

Sadly Jagex made no possible way for me to get if the sack is full from my side. I also am limited by Runemate's Cloud-mouse and it's bad movements and clicking skills causing occasional bugs. I have tried to implement failsafes but bugs will still ocassionally happen so I would suggest you keep watch over the bot or glance ocassionally and help it if it does get stuck or bug out.
Why not just collect the ores every 5 or 10 bank runs and deposit them?
e: Or check for the message you get when it's full (I guess it's a ChatDialog or Chatbox message, idk)

Last edited:
Misfits
Well u can go nearly 4-5 hours without needing to collect ores, so it really comes down to how it would need to be implemented and testing time. and I know awesomeman123 would need an acct with high enough stats/favour for blast mining testing

Why not just collect the ores every 5 or 10 bank runs and deposit them?
Because you have room for 1000 blasted ore in the sack, so I would hope the user can withdraw after the bot is done, that way it's as efficient as possible. Sadly there is no varps for this sack, it's like how motherlode was before the recent update that added the count for the number of ore in the sack.

Make it a user-selectable number of runs then. You could even empty at the start then count the number of ores deposited and collect when it's around 980. All you need to do to is wait until the bot is ready for a bank run, then right-click on the guy standing next to the sack and click collect, then deposit the ore since you'll be banking anyway for more dynamite. It's literally a 5 second process, which could stop bot users from getting banned. The 'efficiency' difference in a 5 second process every 30-60 minutes would be miniscule.

Misfits
Because you have room for 1000 blasted ore in the sack, so I would hope the user can withdraw after the bot is done, that way it's as efficient as possible. Sadly there is no varps for this sack, it's like how motherlode was before the recent update that added the count for the number of ore in the sack.

And to clarify the 1000 blasted ores, its not how many blasted you deposit, its when you reach 1000 of a single ore type in the sack, I have gone 5 hours, roughly 1300-1500 blasts, and it not be full, after a little research and help from friends in game, it is considered full at 1k of a single ore type

Is it seriously a problem if the bot spends 10 seconds collecting ore every 4 hours rather than every 6 hours? This is not a difficult problem to solve... Each inventory is 26 dynamite, so each bank run is 26 ore, that's an ore collection every ~37 runs.

Misfits
Hey I'm not saying implementing the ore collection is an issue, just stating that it is necessarily required every 1k blasts, I personally would have a timer, lets say every 4 hours, when doing bank run, it would stop to get collected ores from sack. just wanted to state you can hold more then 1k blasted ores. I have recommended energy potion support as well

Is it seriously a problem if the bot spends 10 seconds collecting ore every 4 hours rather than every 6 hours? This is not a difficult problem to solve... Each inventory is 26 dynamite, so each bank run is 26 ore, that's an ore collection every ~37 runs.
Well I can add this, it's just users can be dumb and not understand stuff no matter what, but I'll see about adding the counter and emptying the sack after the entered amount.

Bot also crashes occasionally, think it might be when it tries to go on break. Works great other than that though. It's great xp and pretty good money, could be premium if it was flawless.

Bot also crashes occasionally, think it might be when it tries to go on break. Works great other than that though. It's great xp and pretty good money, could be premium if it was flawless.
Can't be flawless due to clouse. I'll try to fix the crashes.

Can't be flawless due to clouse. I'll try to fix the crashes.
Works fine for me, can't imagine it getting much faster and it rarely makes mistakes. I just mean less crashes, maybe a failsafe if you die (run from lumbridge/falador to port sarim, take the boat and run to the mine).

Works fine for me, can't imagine it getting much faster and it rarely makes mistakes. I just mean less crashes, maybe a failsafe if you die (run from lumbridge/falador to port sarim, take the boat and run to the mine).
Hmmm, that's a huge distance to travel. But I can get rid of the crashes, the bot does eat when you get to a certain health percentage.

when i ran this bot it didnt seem to pick the ore up in time and was getting hurt from each ore it put down im not sure if its still running like this or not but very interested in using this script!

Misfits
when i ran this bot it didnt seem to pick the ore up in time and was getting hurt from each ore it put down im not sure if its still running like this or not but very interested in using this script!

try setting ur mouse multiplyer yo 2.5-3.0

gonna try this out now
;D

this bot is working well the only problem im experiencing now is after the inventory is out it just spam clicks wall and doesnt bank

working now restarted client

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.