Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys so I'm on a spiritual mages task and the bot wont alch. I have all items I want alched on the list, magic tab open AND alch on an action bar, runes in inventory and bank setup, and all iterations I can think of of the names of the items I want alched on the list also. The checkbox is checked, the inventory just fills up and then stops looting when its full. If anyone has any idea could you let me know? I've used the bot with notepaper but I don't want to notepaper my drops as that dramatically cuts profit on these particular monsters. Thank you in advance.

Yea it no longer alches or teleports via luck of the dwarfes ring amongst many other bugs it has atm, like prayers not working etc

my bad
sometimes high alching works, mostly not

Prayers work for me as long as I have the prayer visible on the interface. I'm really tryna get this to work. When it works for you, what do you have everything set to? Could you per chance screenshot your setup?

Or do you know a similar bot to this one that I could use? I really liked how customizable this one is. Lower banrate that way.

Prayers work for me as long as I have the prayer visible on the interface. I'm really tryna get this to work. When it works for you, what do you have everything set to? Could you per chance screenshot your setup?
--- Double Post Merged, 37 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 40 minutes ago ---
Or do you know a similar bot to this one that I could use? I really liked how customizable this one is. Lower banrate that way.
Yea it no longer alches or teleports via luck of the dwarfes ring amongst many other bugs it has atm, like prayers not working etc

my bad
sometimes high alching works, mostly not

[/QUOTE]

are you sure you set it like this?

also, can you take a screenshot of how you prayer is? coz my wont work..

Attachments

• alch.jpg
    alch.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 8

also, can you take a screenshot of how you prayer is? coz my wont work..[/QUOTE]

I have mine set to alch battlestaves of every kind, but by typing in "rune" to have it also alch rune longswords and offhand, it just tries to alch my natures. If I type in "Rune longsword" it does nothing.

I only have soulsplit enabled as a prayer so I cant help you much with protection prayers, but my settings are from 0-75%. Make sure your whole prayer book is visible on the interface, and that you haven't swapped between curses/normal prayers.

Note: I'm trying to use this on grind mode in the Godwars dungeon because I don't particularly like the bot on the runemate client for this actual monster.
Also, does anyone here have any experience using visualrm? I've attempted to make one for this reason on there also but there are no real resources to help me set it up and I'm lost on setting it up.

also, can you take a screenshot of how you prayer is? coz my wont work..[/QUOTE]
I really suck at forums and I'm not sure whats happening to my replies here. lol

I do use capitalization when the item itself says that. as the ingame name for air battletaff is "Air battlestaff" that's how I have it typed or "Off-hand rune longsword"

Would it be possible to add support/fix for Weapon poison++? Would add alot of dps to some tasks and probably not hard to add :).

Last edited:
Niche bots at your disposal
It would appear that no one else is having this issue, but I can't seem to get this working. I run it and it just sort of sits there doing nothing.

You don't have a target selected. Are you sure you don't have grind mode enabled or something? This requires you to select the monster manually

My bot is randomly getting stuck at "picking up leftover loot" until I force banking. Any idea why?
My testing thus far suggests it has to do with having a springcleaner. I'll update this if I can find more evidence.

You use a ring as escape method? Currently equipment is broken on RS3. I'vve bothered cloud about it, but no response yet

i did that now, not activating soul split...

log gives this
00:59:01 DEBUG inArea = true, busy= false,soulsplit left: 7.1111111111111125, soulsplit right: 70.12970168612192
00:59:02 DEBUG inArea = true, busy= false,soulsplit left: 7.1111111111111125, soulsplit right: 70.12970168612192

aint activating it

edit:
if i manually activate soul split, bot disables it after i got 80% as it should.. ive set it to use soulsplit between 10-80% hp.... just doesnt re enable

doesnt generate loot list for aviansies

If you set it to 10-80% it will activate only at less then 10%. LOwer bound is when to activate, upper bound is when to deactivate

First off. Good job on the bot!
Just wondering with corrupted creatures and the sophunem slayer dungeon. Every time it teleports and enters the dungeons and teleports out and repeats in a loop

Traversal is behaving very irregularly lately. As I'm not fully supporting the bot right now I don't have time to look into it. Best thing you can hope is for cloud to improve traversal or wait until I find some time to look into it (probably not gonna happen tho).

Not sure if this has been addressed anywhere in the forums but when switching from protect spells to soul split for some tasks the bot would rather try and log out. Not sure why this is the problem as it works perfectly fine on some tasks. Also when doing a dragon task the bot automatically switches to the anti-dragon shield when I have set it to Dragonfire Ward

Ward not supported. Requirement system was not designed to guess your equipment style and other dragonfire shields were not released back then.

I do use capitalization when the item itself says that. as the ingame name for air battletaff is "Air battlestaff" that's how I have it typed or "Off-hand rune longsword"

It will only alch when inventory is full. If it alchs your runes when you have "rune" as value then nothing is wrong with the bot logic. You must have a typo then. Try to add "Rune " and "rune " (note the spaces) to avoid alching your runes)

Would it be possible to add support/fix for Weapon poison++? Would add alot of dps to some tasks and probably not hard to add :).

What is broken about it, did it ever work?

NOTE: for prayer issues, prayer works just fine using keybinds on my end. Please post your logs (in a SPOILER format pleaaaase) with the log of interest

Bug Report:

So I currently have revolution with the following parameters.
Screenshot - 3a14a776c5935612c6babd4ec2797440 - Gyazo
Screenshot - 68dd8ff191af81e53d4820f0ac6ad059 - Gyazo

As you can see I am using guthans with action bar 1 to kill greater demons.
For some reason It keeps force changing the action bar to 2.

If you need any additional information just let me know.
Thanks this is a great bot so far :D

Edit: After 30mins of running and manually changing it back to action bar 1 then saving and loading preset like 5 times it looks like it is staying on actionbar 1 now. weird bug.

Last edited:
Bug Report:

So I currently have revolution with the following parameters.
Screenshot - 3a14a776c5935612c6babd4ec2797440 - Gyazo
Screenshot - 68dd8ff191af81e53d4820f0ac6ad059 - Gyazo

As you can see I am using guthans with action bar 1 to kill greater demons.
For some reason It keeps force changing the action bar to 2.

If you need any additional information just let me know.
Thanks this is a great bot so far :D

Edit: After 30mins of running and manually changing it back to action bar 1 then saving and loading preset like 5 times it looks like it is staying on actionbar 1 now. weird bug.
There should be an option in settings to just disable action bar switching and use the auto -actionbar chooser in the rs client itself. Or you could open the saveFile (in the Runemate resources somewhere) with a text editor and look for the preset data and change the actionbar number

Hey Tyb! Looting is broken today it seems for me. The script stopped this morning, and I've restarted client, script, etc. It won't loot anything from any of the tasks I've done in the last few hours.

please please please fix the luck of dwarves escape options... its not working anymore, havent been for 3 weeks i think

please please please fix the luck of dwarves escape options... its not working anymore, havent been for 3 weeks i think
you sure? Cloud should have fixed inventory interaction somewhere this week. Make sure you have the ring assigned in your settings

- Removing Comment as Alch and Diss both work on full inven. Would like to see it done without inven being full if it's not too much to implement.

@tyb51 Is there some reason that the bot won't use slayer rings to travel to sumona when the option to use a scroll or ring is checked? It uses scrolls, but I'd like it to use the rings only.

Using Kuradal as a master and for every task in the cavern, the bot tries to tele to ardy and then walk all the way up. Why not just use ferocious rings?

Looting seems broken atm... keeps trying to pick up items buried under other items with left click. With area loot it just gets stuck reopening it again and again. Keeps getting stuck behind barriers because it saw an item before entering area and decided to loot straight away.

I am having a issue with the web walker. Once it complete's a task, it will teleport to a bank and deposit everything then it will say trying to traverse to slayer master and then pause itself. Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.