Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets stuck in an endless loop of banking; depositing all items, taking out the saved items, then waiting 10-20 seconds before repeating.. I need to manually exit the bank and then click the Cancel Banking button.

Here's my inventory settings https://i.imgur.com/CTEEtBy.png

Last edited:
Niche bots at your disposal
Re-generate loot list is broken, not actually generating anything.
00:37:17 DEBUG [LootList Generator] Generating lootlist for [Abyssal demon]
00:37:17 DEBUG [Wikia loot list loader]0 loot items found
00:37:17 DEBUG []
00:37:17 DEBUG [JSON] Updated property LootData
00:37:17 TRACE [LOOT TAB] succesfully saved

I am almost 100% positive this is due to the Wiki move. The new wiki site is runescape.wiki rather than runescape.wikia.com
if I find time I'll try to fix it. Dunno how the forum structure is on new wiki tho.

Thanks for fixing the banking <3
ETA on the loot list?

Edit: Also, I was wondering, how does the "Use magic notepaper above:" feature work? https://i.imgur.com/3OILiH4.png

I'm guessing: If an item, who's value is higher than the given value, is dropped, the bot will use two notepapers to stack two items, so it can pick it up? Or, does it note anything that's above the given value?

Last edited:
For some reason it continuously tries to navigate to the elves in prif and once there continues to move around but will not attack the elves? Anyone else had this problem?

Traversal is indeed borked again. It took Tyb like a week (?) to fix it, so be patient!

Good news, fixed lootlist!!

As for traversal: please provide your log: AND PLEASE INSERT IT AS CODE OR IN A SPOILER

Learner
Does the selecting spell works fine now? It get stocked on selecting spell. Like selecting air spell on both hands and then deselect and then select again and do it over and over again.

EDIT: Found out that it was my interface layout, that the bot acted like that.

Last edited:
When something drops, that's more valuable than your least valued item (and inventory is full), consider making the bot automatically drop the low-value item, in favor of the higher value item.. At least as an option <3

When something drops, that's more valuable than your least valued item (and inventory is full), consider making the bot automatically drop the low-value item, in favor of the higher value item.. At least as an option <3
Bot should bank if your inventory is full. And it will already eat food, alch, disassemble and note items to clear space.

Bot should bank if your inventory is full. And it will already eat food, alch, disassemble and note items to clear space.

Ah so the "eat potion for loot higher than..." also eats food

Is it possible to make it pick up and bury bones?

Loving the bot, works great so far.

When the bot gets free time after task, it goes by defualt to lunar isle to bank which is the quickest bank. Yet this option isn't on preferred bank. Is there any chance this could be added?

Could Skeletal Wyverns be added to the list of tasks? If only so I could skip them and not have to come back to a stalled bot ^^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.