Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Atlas Slayer [LITE] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niche bots at your disposal
Im in same boat as you id love to use it at spiritual warriors or something without slayer
Im in same boat as you id love to use it at spiritual warriors or something without slayer
Yeah you can. Its a bit of a hidden feature, but should be possible. Enable Grind mode in settings tab. Then select either a task from the task list OR enable the toggle on the custom monster tab and configure your fight location.

When assigning Morvran as your slayer master, do not use aggression potions, as the bot does not drink cups of tea to remove aggression after finishing the task. The elves surrounding Morvran will therefore kill you on sight.

Niche bots at your disposal
When assigning Morvran as your slayer master, do not use aggression potions, as the bot does not drink cups of tea to remove aggression after finishing the task. The elves surrounding Morvran will therefore kill you on sight.
In the next version I added that it will try to drink the cup of tea (or fetch one from the bank)

LEARNER, VISUALRM USER
https://i.imgur.com/7ElQqct.png

pic is very old. Make sure none of the interface covers the game view, make sure to make gameview smaller than your screen. This bot has been going strong since 1 slayer here

Thank you so much. I had some issue using this bot. And figured out its about my interface. Now let me try this kind of setup. :)
Hope it will work now. :)

Is it possible to add the option to interact with the option given through VIP slayer ticket? @tyb51

Are you guys able to just withdraw just a certain amount of runes/items? If so, how? I can't seem to figure out how it's done. Though I'm using the inventory setup and save a preset for every task that requires certain amount of items.

hey so this works almost perfect, but for some reason at vyres it doesnt have all their loot options and when i add the items to the custom loot list it doesnt pick those items up and will infact drop them still

RS3
on Airut task

1. when using the ferocious ring, it doesnt know how to enter the cave. just clicks around on the map
2. if i choose mazcab, it go to al kharid, teleport by the boat, enter the portal then goes back to lodgestone in al kharid, just repeats this

3. at airut, when switching curse : soul split, it just keeps hitting the esc button... not switching
4. i set the hp% to use soul split to 100%, still doesnt activate it

Last edited:
My bot is randomly getting stuck at "picking up leftover loot" until I force banking. Any idea why?

My testing thus far suggests it has to do with having a springcleaner. I'll update this if I can find more evidence.

Last edited:
so noone else has problem with prayer on rs3?

insted of clicking the key on the action bar, it clicks esc insted..

i did that now, not activating soul split...

log gives this
00:59:01 DEBUG inArea = true, busy= false,soulsplit left: 7.1111111111111125, soulsplit right: 70.12970168612192
00:59:02 DEBUG inArea = true, busy= false,soulsplit left: 7.1111111111111125, soulsplit right: 70.12970168612192

aint activating it

edit:
if i manually activate soul split, bot disables it after i got 80% as it should.. ive set it to use soulsplit between 10-80% hp.... just doesnt re enable

doesnt generate loot list for aviansies

First off. Good job on the bot!
Just wondering with corrupted creatures and the sophunem slayer dungeon. Every time it teleports and enters the dungeons and teleports out and repeats in a loop

Not sure if this has been addressed anywhere in the forums but when switching from protect spells to soul split for some tasks the bot would rather try and log out. Not sure why this is the problem as it works perfectly fine on some tasks. Also when doing a dragon task the bot automatically switches to the anti-dragon shield when I have set it to Dragonfire Ward

Hey guys so I'm on a spiritual mages task and the bot wont alch. I have all items I want alched on the list, magic tab open AND alch on an action bar, runes in inventory and bank setup, and all iterations I can think of of the names of the items I want alched on the list also. The checkbox is checked, the inventory just fills up and then stops looting when its full. If anyone has any idea could you let me know? I've used the bot with notepaper but I don't want to notepaper my drops as that dramatically cuts profit on these particular monsters. Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.