Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexHunter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
this is OSRS. ive seen previous posts about the literal same issues , swamp lizards not working at all and orange salamanders only running for 2 mins. my exact problems have already been posted about.
will be trying to red salas next, will let you know

-update : red salamanders do not work either. same issue with the orange salamanders. it seems to not pick something up and then freezes. also, when it IS working fine, it picks up a caught salamander, then clicks too fast on the next salamnder net and freezes for like 15 seconds, which ruins the xp/hr.
Thanks for reporting! I'll have to mess around with this some more then. I actually didn't realize that 'this' many people used salamanders for hunter lol

Thanks for reporting! I'll have to mess around with this some more then. I actually didn't realize that 'this' many people used salamanders for hunter lol
its basically the only way to get lv 29-80 efficiently. ive also decided not to use this bot for chins either, because it seems to be super slow and i lose half the chins it catches. basically , the chins all go into the boxes, and the bot is too slow to open the boxes and the chins go byebye. i have changed priority, i dont have any other programs running. the indepth antiban makes me really want to keep trying though. maybe im just doing something wrong.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
its basically the only way to get lv 29-80 efficiently. ive also decided not to use this bot for chins either, because it seems to be super slow and i lose half the chins it catches. basically , the chins all go into the boxes, and the bot is too slow to open the boxes and the chins go byebye. i have changed priority, i dont have any other programs running. the indepth antiban makes me really want to keep trying though. maybe im just doing something wrong.
It's odd that you're having sluggish issues. As said previously though, it's a pretty intensive bot. You need a good pc.

check the bot, isent working anymore after update, trying do setup red chin bot but doesent seems do even start properly. Last Task: Traveling do trap spot. I have been using for about 2 weeks.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
check the bot, isent working anymore after update, trying do setup red chin bot but doesent seems do even start properly. Last Task: Traveling do trap spot. I have been using for about 2 weeks.
2 weeks? Glad to know it's been working.
Anyways, the game was updated today. Nothing is going to work properly until RuneMate is updated.

2 weeks? Glad to know it's been working.
Anyways, the game was updated today. Nothing is going to work properly until RuneMate is updated.

Well it has bugs, losing traps in a alarming rate and sometimes just stopping, but it has been working for me atleast, but runemate updated and the bot now isent working.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Well it has bugs, losing traps in a alarming rate and sometimes just stopping, but it has been working for me atleast, but runemate updated and the bot now isent working.
These are things I plan to have ironed out before a full release :)

I've been using this bot for over an hour and it's been running smoothly so far.
The only suggestion I have is to be able to use a custom lay style for catching chins.

Was there an update that broke this bot? I use to do red chins for hours and it worked fine but now I am at grenwalls just south of the elf camp and the bot stops working after 8ish minutes. I'm using beta version too

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Was there an update that broke this bot? I use to do red chins for hours and it worked fine but now I am at grenwalls just south of the elf camp and the bot stops working after 8ish minutes. I'm using beta version too
Every Thursday all bots break due to runescape updating. Just wait for runemate to update to the newest game build.

Every time I use the bot it will randomly fail, sometimes in an hr, sometimes in 9 hours. Every single time the last item in the log simply states "item not found in action bar, dropping from inventory." I have add the traps to every single slot in an action bar to see if it helps, but again just stopped doing anything after an hour with the same status. I have checked every log where this occurred and the only time action bar is named is at the end of the log when it stops working.

By no means am I complaining, I love the work done here, and on this specific bot as well. Keep up the good work and hopefully this isn't a bug and just me being a dummy.

I am also having the "item not found in action bar, dropping from inventory." problem, happens at random times. I never see it happen so I'm not sure if something causes it. Also a reminder that marshaw wilted plants still haven't been fixed. I still have a strong belief that this can become the most popular bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.