Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexHunter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
proxi updated ApexHunter (Beta) with a new update entry:

ApexHunter (Beta) v0.1.2 Released!

ApexHunter (Beta) updated to v0.1.2.
  • Addressed an issue that caused some successful traps to never be acquired if too many successful traps were occurring.
  • RS3 should now be able to place via Action Bar Slots if the user has them in a slot. This is untested, please give feedback!
  • Fixed a bug when tracking statistics for users that had a space in their name.
  • Addressed an issue where the bot would stop execution after a user-set time period, but would not stop the bot from RuneMate's process.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
I got honeymoon this upcoming week, so for sure remind me after that and I can get it added!
Came to the discussion for your hunter bot looking for Seren spirits, and it seems I've been beat to it! Awesome to hear that they'll be supported :) I have one as well, so I'd be more than happy to test as well

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Extreme hunter potion support would be amazing :D the varbit for it is 41579
Adding banking support to retrieve more potions probably wouldn't be added. But just to add potion support would be pretty easy :)

bot is trying to place traps on top of already placed traps

Attachments

• ApexHunter (Beta) 1-11 2-54-41.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
bot is trying to place traps on top of already placed traps
Thank you for the log file :) It's pretty rare to see people actually provide a bug report properly lol.
I'll take a look! Thanks!

Never had any problems but lately it's been really slow if i have multiple bots running. only bot that starts to run slow is this one and i'm not sure what causes it.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Never had any problems but lately it's been really slow if i have multiple bots running. only bot that starts to run slow is this one and i'm not sure what causes it.
It's due to the nature of this bot. It requires a decent amount of cpu power to run. Most if not all Hunter bots do. It's advised not to run additional bots when botting hunter.

awesome bot proxi. runs flawlessy with very few hiccups. only thing I could see making it better was if it were a little faster detecting traps that needed reset (isn't terrible as is) , and not losing traps. either way, thanks for this :)

When I start bot, it says "No columns in table" and does nothing? A known issue or bug?

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
When I start bot, it says "No columns in table" and does nothing? A known issue or bug?
Nope. I'm not too sure what the issue is there mate. Everything just ran fine for me when I attempted it.

Nope. I'm not too sure what the issue is there mate. Everything just ran fine for me when I attempted it.
I am using Box traps with red chins. Would that make a difference in performance?

I don't understand the "No columns in table" thing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.