Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexHunter Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I want to report that the bot is pretty good but I have lost a couple of boxes with chins in it while the bot is helping other boxes. Not only should the bot prioritize the open spots and downed traps, but it should prioritize the boxes that have caught chins for the longest time. Generally I have noticed it just goes for the closes successful box trap, and if chins keep getting caught back and forth it will allow for successful traps to fall over. Settings I use are: Block all user input, box trap type, lay style square, I have tried both prioritize options, and max trap #5. I turn off anti-ban and I turn off reset trap layout back to original on occasion. I try different settings all the time to see if anything will help, but nothing so far.
Yea you're correct, it technically can miss a trap but this should be extremely rare. How often is it happening?

Yea you're correct, it technically can miss a trap but this should be extremely rare. How often is it happening?
It is happening quite often, I am not sure how to show you exactly. I have a higher hunter level (97) and I catch most of the time so every attempt of a chin hitting my box, they usually get trapped. It usually is a situation where there is one successful box sitting in the corner that has a successful chin catch and the bot doesn't reach it because I keep trapping chins on the opposite side of my setup. I will post pictures if you think that would be beneficial, it is difficult to explain on text.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It is happening quite often, I am not sure how to show you exactly. I have a higher hunter level (97) and I catch most of the time so every attempt of a chin hitting my box, they usually get trapped. It usually is a situation where there is one successful box sitting in the corner that has a successful chin catch and the bot doesn't reach it because I keep trapping chins on the opposite side of my setup. I will post pictures if you think that would be beneficial, it is difficult to explain on text.
I understand what you're saying. Thanks for reporting. I am pretty sure I can figure something out to make this less often :)
It's officially on my todo list!

I'm struggling with getting Swamp Lizards just south of the Canafis lodestone to work.

I have the settings on Salamander and to pick the number of traps based on my level with the location set correctly and it does not set traps at all, if I set a trap manually and catch a Swamp Lizard it will right click the lizard and hit cancel over and over again in the inventory.

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
osrs sorry

oldschool runescape mate sorry
It's been added to my todo list to check out :)

I'd like to add that if you were running other bots while running this, it's likely that the the culprit. I've seen RuneMate break at seemingly random moments when running multiple bots.

yeh im running 1 bot premier hunter then trying reload for another acc and wont load up keep saying wot i sent on gzayo

the bot was flawless, but now the but is so slow... extremely slow... It clicks once every 30 seconds. Can someone please tell me how to fix it? Im hunting red chinchompas with 5 box traps, RS3.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
the bot was flawless, but now the but is so slow... extremely slow... It clicks once every 30 seconds. Can someone please tell me how to fix it? Im hunting red chinchompas with 5 box traps, RS3.
Nothing has changed, so it's something on your end my friend.

yeh im running 1 bot premier hunter then trying reload for another acc and wont load up keep saying wot i sent on gzayo
what do you mean saying what you sent on gzayo? You haven't sent me a pm?

Does it support laying traps via action bar?

Tested it just for a few minutes at crystal chins and it seems really really slow at laying new traps as its doing it from the inventory. I am not sure if I did something wrong or if its just slow. (getting only around 200k xph which is around 1/3 or 1/4 of normal xp rate)

@proxi

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Does it support laying traps via action bar?

Tested it just for a few minutes at crystal chins and it seems really really slow at laying new traps as its doing it from the inventory. I am not sure if I did something wrong or if its just slow. (getting only around 200k xph which is around 1/3 or 1/4 of normal xp rate)

@proxi
It's a pretty process intensive bot. You need a decent amount of resources to run it. I'd recommend not having any other bots running when using this one and on a fresh runemate and runescape client instance just to be safe.

As far as using the action bar to lay the traps, I wasn't aware you can do that. It wouldn't be hard to add this as a supported feature. You can expect this in the next update :)

Thank you, opening new client helped a bit. Glad to see action bar support is coming soon.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thank you, opening new client helped a bit. Glad to see action bar support is coming soon.
Good news, I found time to squeeze adding this into the bot this afternoon. I'll test it soon and will hopefully have it out this weekend.

am also not able to get swamp lizards to work, ive seen a previous comment about it. ive used this bot just fine for everything but swamp lizards

-also stopping at orange salamanders. seems to have a problem where it doesnt pick up net and just resets the trap without picking the nets, freezes, and the bot turns off

Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
am also not able to get swamp lizards to work, ive seen a previous comment about it. ive used this bot just fine for everything but swamp lizards

-also stopping at orange salamanders. seems to have a problem where it doesnt pick up net and just resets the trap without picking the nets, freezes, and the bot turns off
Can you verify which game?

Can you verify which game?
this is OSRS. ive seen previous posts about the literal same issues , swamp lizards not working at all and orange salamanders only running for 2 mins. my exact problems have already been posted about.
will be trying to red salas next, will let you know

-update : red salamanders do not work either. same issue with the orange salamanders. it seems to not pick something up and then freezes. also, when it IS working fine, it picks up a caught salamander, then clicks too fast on the next salamnder net and freezes for like 15 seconds, which ruins the xp/hr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.