Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

Any chance this will support powerfishing at barbarian outpost in the future? Fastest way to fish and the only bot that does it relies on the action bar and wont work in darkscape.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
why it doesnt support sharks/swords/tuna in fishing guild on darkscape ?
... it does.

Any chance this will support powerfishing at barbarian outpost in the future? Fastest way to fish and the only bot that does it relies on the action bar and wont work in darkscape.
Sorry Sorox D: I've never been to barb fishing but I hear you have to do a min-quest or something to do it.

Also, you get 80k xp/hour doing swordfish/tuna @ Fishing Guild

I've been having an issue in DarkScape with getting stuck outside of the fishing guild fences.
I've never seen this happen so I couldn't help you recreate it, but I've seen people talking about me doing it in my chat logs, and I've also seen multiple other people stuck there on my way into the guild.
Any response would be appreciated, and thank you for the hard work :)
I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue after v1.0.10. The logic in the code should Always go to the fishing gate and open it if the player is outside of the fishing guild.

... it does.

Sorry Sorox D: I've never been to barb fishing but I hear you have to do a min-quest or something to do it.

Also, you get 80k xp/hour doing swordfish/tuna @ Fishing Guild

I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue after v1.0.10. The logic in the code should Always go to the fishing gate and open it if the player is outside of the fishing guild.

Hey Proxi,
He dont mean Barb fishing, he means just fly fishing at barbarian village (near Stronghold of safety @edgeville)
Powerfish salmon & Trout for great xp :)

I ran my main fishing account with this bot today for 12+ hours with no hiccups, appears you were right and I must have been talking about an issue pre-update.

Great bot, favorite fisher on Runemate so far.

I ran my main fishing account with this bot today for 12+ hours with no hiccups, appears you were right and I must have been talking about an issue pre-update.

Great bot, favorite fisher on Runemate so far.
No, I meant barbarian outpost fishing, with leaping fish.

No, I meant barbarian outpost fishing, with leaping fish.

I knew you meant that, and @proxi provided a response, which I'm sure you read.

@proxi I feel like this would be a welcome addition, on top of LRC and the sharks down in burgh de rot, would make it a well rounded bot for DarkScape.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I knew you meant that, and @proxi provided a response, which I'm sure you read.

@proxi I feel like this would be a welcome addition, on top of LRC and the sharks down in burgh de rot, would make it a well rounded bot for DarkScape.
LRC is actually in the works. Thank @Prodigy for that :)

Firstly, SudoLRC is going to exclusively support a feature that heavily benefits an Ironman account. But I will be adding Mining and Fishing support to SudoLRC as it will be a standalone bot separate from SudoFisher.

Also, I was working on Sharks last night for DS. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE BANK IS THO lol

Firstly, SudoLRC is going to exclusively support a feature that heavily benefits an Ironman account. But I will be adding Mining and Fishing support to SudoLRC as it will be a standalone bot separate from SudoFisher.

Also, I was working on Sharks last night for DS. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE BANK IS THO lol

Wow I'm impressed ,

Bank is here
16a7296de3020ab3a9a339e0f055279f.png

another shark spot in the wild, bank walk is rather long tho.

UJZkqMF.png

I get 42k xp/hour at fishing guild doing tune/swordies, so I dont know what you're talking about. Powerfish maybe I could understand, but your bot doesnt support that

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I get 42k xp/hour at fishing guild doing tune/swordies, so I dont know what you're talking about. Powerfish maybe I could understand, but your bot doesnt support that

I imagine that you are not on DarkScape, correct?

42k xp/hour is pretty decent for Tuna/Swordfish in RS3.

Last edited:
I imagine that you are not on DarkScape correct?

42k xp/hour is pretty decent for Tuna/Swordfish in RS3.
Oh, you're talking about the increased xp for members. I AM on darkscape, but I dont have the money to spend on benefits for a game I barely play.

wyd

Can this PowerFish Shrimp and Anchovies at Lumbridge and if you die it walk back to s PowerFish Shrimp and Anchovies ?

In DarkScape!!!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Can this PowerFish Shrimp and Anchovies at Lumbridge and if you die it walk back to s PowerFish Shrimp and Anchovies ?

In DarkScape!!!

SudoFisher doesn't support powerfishing. However, it does suppose Shimp and Anchovies in Draynor, head over there and there's also a bank right next to it.

In DarkScape!!!