Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Already breaking the DarkScape Economy with 6k Lobbies so far. I average 10k lobbies per 24 hours with your client including 1 death per hour, which has gone down since I sheathed my fists.

There is still minor bugs I can tell you about to help you improve even more. Occasionally the bot will run to the outside of the bank and the problem with that is because when multiple people use your bot, and all do it at the same time, it's a dead give away. It doesn't look natural because of it's frequency and lack of randomness, if this is intentional it should be removed, if not than fixed.

Another minor bug, occasionally it will try to pickpocket the man on the docks, which for someone like myself, who's keeping level 1 in many skills (intentionally) watching this happen can be quite scary. How many times does it happen while I'm away? Do i need to check my thief exp? Does this draw attention to me because other people will comment on this mistake without my response? (Incites paranoia)

An additional feature you could add which I think would be welcomed on darkscape, would be world hopping after >3 deaths in <60minutes.

Another minor bug, is it will often run to the second dock, then run straight back to the main dock where everyone else is. I'd say limiting the bots range to surround the primary dock (the one infront of the bank) would be an improvement.

All of these are minor things, that I'm sure everyone would appreciate being fixed, because for the most part your bot is very realistic. Which helps prevent us from being outliers from a heuristics perspective.

I hope I've provided valuable feedback in a constructive way, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks for the feedback Echolocke!

The bug about the thieving on the Man... unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that. Mouse interactions are handled by RuneMate.

The bug where it runs the right side of the bank as now been fixed, thanks for bringing that to my attention. However, there is a bounding area around the first/initial dock specifically to prevent clicking in the other dock. The bot should never click on the further dock unless it's a misclick.

And I've never dealt with world hopping before. It will be new ground for me to look into, but I'll definitely work on it.

Again, Thanks for the in-detailed response :) the bank bug will be fixed in the next push!

Thanks for the feedback Echolocke!

The bug about the thieving on the Man... unfortunately there's nothing I can do about that. Mouse interactions are handled by RuneMate.

The bug where it runs the right side of the bank as now been fixed, thanks for bringing that to my attention. However, there is a bounding area around the first/initial dock specifically to prevent clicking in the other dock. The bot should never click on the further dock unless it's a misclick.

And I've never dealt with world hopping before. It will be new ground for me to look into, but I'll definitely work on it.

Again, Thanks for the in-detailed response :) the bank bug will be fixed in the next push!

Fantastic, just to note, on the dock switching issue, it may have to do with my client resolution / graphics / interface, if you're not experiencing this. I'm currently playing with RuneMate full screened on my 1920x1080 resolution monitor, with maximum graphics, and legacy interface. it usually happens when trying to switch fishing spots I believe & only on the south side of the north dock where the two docks come very close together.

Thank you for the quick response.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Fantastic, just to note, on the dock switching issue, it may have to do with my client resolution / graphics / interface, if you're not experiencing this. I'm currently playing with RuneMate full screened on my 1920x1080 resolution monitor, with maximum graphics, and legacy interface. it usually happens when trying to switch fishing spots I believe & only on the south side of the north dock where the two docks come very close together.

Thank you for the quick response.
Actually.... it only happening on the south side of the dock is very good info. One sec.

Update: I modified the bounding area to hug the dock a little tighter. Hopefully that fixes the bug :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Is there any place you currently support for Shark fishing & banking in Darkscape? What about Rocktail?

I don't even know how to fish Shark in D.S. yet lol. (And 96 fishing haha)

And LRC will be an entire project on it's own. I'll probably include it in this bot, but it may be a while until we see it. I don't get paid for this, I just do it for fun lol

There is a nice spot to farm sharks at Burgh de Rott, right next to the bank, but requires a bit of quests to get access to the fishing location. I have an account with the quests done and the profit would be amazing if you could make a bot for Burgh ;)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
There is a nice spot to farm sharks at Burgh de Rott, right next to the bank, but requires a bit of quests to get access to the fishing location. I have an account with the quests done and the profit would be amazing if you could make a bot for Burgh ;)
Are there any doors or obstacles between the fishing spot and the bank for the sharks at Burgh?

And LRC will be an entire project on it's own. I'll probably include it in this bot, but it may be a while until we see it. I don't get paid for this, I just do it for fun lol

I believe you can fish sharks in the Fishing Guild.

Are there any doors or obstacles between the fishing spot and the bank for the sharks at Burgh?

I believe you can fish sharks in the Fishing Guild.

Not on DarkScape.

#1 Burgh de Rott, The Wilderness East Side near Magic / Elder Trees, & Possibly Frem Isles.
#2 Looking forward to LRC if you ever get around to it, would be massive money, however I'd do it manually if you couldn't due to time or effort req.
#3 Sharks are not in Fishing Guild in DarkScape all resources have been moved to suit the 'Risk' associated with the zone.

There are no trees or obstacles in the way at Burgh De Rott, Maybe a wall of the bank bank but that's it. Also there is no door on the bank so less clicks needed

There are no trees or obstacles in the way at Burgh De Rott, Maybe a wall of the bank bank but that's it. Also there is no door on the bank so less clicks needed

Can there be an option when fly/bait fishing to only withdraw 27 feathers/bait if it's banking, I don't want to have it carrying thousands of feathers y'know.

cheers.

Works fine, but, sometimes is too slow to go to the next fishing spot when the first ends.

Thanks for the bot!

I've been having an issue in DarkScape with getting stuck outside of the fishing guild fences.
I've never seen this happen so I couldn't help you recreate it, but I've seen people talking about me doing it in my chat logs, and I've also seen multiple other people stuck there on my way into the guild.
Any response would be appreciated, and thank you for the hard work :)

why it doesnt support sharks/swords/tuna in fishing guild on darkscape ?
It does support Tuna/Swordies in Darkscape, and the reason it doesn't support Sharks is because they aren't in the fishing guild in Darkscape :)