Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

I've had the same bug as WYD. As a work around you can make your screen wider.

The bot isn't able to click on the minimap where it wants to because the bank is covering it. So it just sits there.

wyd

I've had the same bug as WYD. As a work around you can make your screen wider.

The bot isn't able to click on the minimap where it wants to because the bank is covering it. So it just sits there.
There a way we can fix it :) Do not Bot in the EOC look Bot in "Lrgacy Mode" i think that can fix it not 100%

It fix my :)

xHNaE0W.png

small bug with fishing a lumbridge on darkscape. It works 100% really well then when it goes to bank after maybe 3 trips or so. It just stops and doesn't do anything when it opens the bank up. Can you look into this? I'm using fly fishing rod right now. Don't know if bait one has the same problem.

could you please fix banking and death spawn in tzhaar city for darkscape, cant get it to work. thankyou so much for implementing darkscape in your bot :D

small bug with fishing a lumbridge on darkscape. It works 100% really well then when it goes to bank after maybe 3 trips or so. It just stops and doesn't do anything when it opens the bank up. Can you look into this? I'm using fly fishing rod right now. Don't know if bait one has the same problem.

Does it do anything like deposit the feathers? What 'action' does it look like it's "stuck" doing?

could you please fix banking and death spawn in tzhaar city for darkscape, cant get it to work. thankyou so much for implementing darkscape in your bot :D

Specifics? Does it start fishing? Not? Etc..

Bot will sometime just idle and logout to lobby after a long period of time like 8-10 hours. Bot is still running within the client. This is at the fishing guild for myself.

The banking in Lumbridge is a little buggy at the moment, it probably has to do with last nights hotfix and the moving of the GE from the castle to the combat area, which is where it normally banks to begin with.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
it doesn't seem to bank at all or gets lost, and if killed it cant find its way and gets stuck
Musa Point is most likely going to be removed in next update. I have absolutely no use for it, and there are much better ways of getting lobster on DS.

Bot will sometime just idle and logout to lobby after a long period of time like 8-10 hours. Bot is still running within the client. This is at the fishing guild for myself.
You're saying it stands still doing nothing for 8-10 hours and then logs out? There is logic in the code to specifically prevent this.

What 'tile'coordinate were you standing on in the game? Is it the same tile that causes this to happen every time?

The banking in Lumbridge is a little buggy at the moment, it probably has to do with last nights hotfix and the moving of the GE from the castle to the combat area, which is where it normally banks to begin with.
I've never tested lumbridge fishing on DS, however it works perfectly fine in RS3. I'll look into this in the afternoon.

Thanks for the bug reports guys!

Specifically it was Trout/Salmon, the banking works a lot of the time but sometimes it will get stuck inside the actual bank window hovering over random items inside it, it also seems to only want to fish at the two spots closest to the bridge across from the new GE there, however when I turned the camera manually it then moved to the other two spots a little farther down the river.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Specifically it was Trout/Salmon, the banking works a lot of the time but sometimes it will get stuck inside the actual bank window hovering over random items inside it, it also seems to only want to fish at the two spots closest to the bridge across from the new GE there, however when I turned the camera manually it then moved to the other two spots a little farther down the river.
It should fish at whatever fishing spot is closest to the player. When you say it's 'hovering' over random items in the inventory.... imagine the bank screen wasn't there.... do you think it'd be trying to click on the ground/coodinate over by the fishing area?

It could be the start of its pathing towards the fishing area maybe. I remember before it was using the bank chest to deposit but since they put the GE in it seems like its clicking above where the bank chest was, which coincidentally is where the GE is now.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It could be the start of its pathing towards the fishing area maybe. I remember before it was using the bank chest to deposit but since they put the GE in it seems like its clicking above where the bank chest was, which coincidentally is where the GE is now.
OH.... That's where the new GE is? Yea... okay, I'll have to change some stuff around for Lumby... blehhh.

OH.... That's where the new GE is? Yea... okay, I'll have to change some stuff around for Lumby... blehhh.

By the way, I sold all of the Tuna you gave me to the general store, 1 minute before the update hit, which changed the general store. Lmao.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
By the way, I sold all of the Tuna you gave me to the general store, 1 minute before the update hit, which changed the general store. Lmao.
Whoa really? What happened to the general store?