Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I'll be honest with you... I have no idea what that is lol

s
I'll be honest with you... I have no idea what that is lol
Presets are something magically wonderfull : )
When you open your Bank, at bottom left you see 2 buttons with 1 and 2 and a third button looking the same way having a "gear" on it.
That's where you set your presets.
You can set full inventories of items and then fast select them.
For example. you want to smelt bronze bars.
collect 14 copper, collect 14 tin from your bank, walk to furnace, walk back to bank, empty inventory into bank, collect 14 copper, collect 14 tin and so on.
now with preset, you collect 14 copper, 14 tin, save that inventory as a preset on preset 1 or 2
now, you open the bank, hit 1 or 2 on your keyboard, walk to furnace, walk back to bank, open bank, hit 1 on keyboard, walk to furnace again.
its extremely faster, no need to mouse movements, no need to antiban or whatever, just a keyboard click.
For your fishing bot, it would be like, fish, open bank, click 1 on keyboard, fish again.
In that preset we could then set Urns and baits if needed, to be filled while fishing. in Rs3 full urns can be teleported automatically, so you dont even need to code something for those.
Preset is the real

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
s

Presets are something magically wonderfull : )
When you open your Bank, at bottom left you see 2 buttons with 1 and 2 and a third button looking the same way having a "gear" on it.
That's where you set your presets.
You can set full inventories of items and then fast select them.
For example. you want to smelt bronze bars.
collect 14 copper, collect 14 tin from your bank, walk to furnace, walk back to bank, empty inventory into bank, collect 14 copper, collect 14 tin and so on.
now with preset, you collect 14 copper, 14 tin, save that inventory as a preset on preset 1 or 2
now, you open the bank, hit 1 or 2 on your keyboard, walk to furnace, walk back to bank, open bank, hit 1 on keyboard, walk to furnace again.
its extremely faster, no need to mouse movements, no need to antiban or whatever, just a keyboard click.
For your fishing bot, it would be like, fish, open bank, click 1 on keyboard, fish again.
In that preset we could then set Urns and baits if needed, to be filled while fishing. in Rs3 full urns can be teleported automatically, so you dont even need to code something for those.
Preset is the real
Dude holy balls that sounds amazing! I have no idea how I didn't know about this!

Also, I Really appreciate you going into super-detail on that! I will definitely add this as a feature as soon as I'm done with this Divination bot!

Btw, if you're not on the slack, you should be!

Dude holy balls that sounds amazing! I have no idea how I didn't know about this!

Also, I Really appreciate you going into super-detail on that! I will definitely add this as a feature as soon as I'm done with this Divination bot!

Btw, if you're not on the slack, you should be!
Hahah i totally am : )
Just want to make sure you go on highscores under scripters !
(and mucho expnfish for me)

Hello !
I want to report an issue in Sudo Fisher.
Since it must be the best fisher bot, we need little improvements;
The movement via minimapclicks is messing the scene up.
l0vjmb0 - by ScreenShot.net
Sometimes it even moves farer than B.

Also do we need the prefix thing set up, since that means: No bait troubles, Sudo Fisher supports Fishing Urns.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thanks Gela, I'll actually be doing a complete rewrite for Spectre, and there will definitely be some new logic on how I handle where to walk and stuff.

Btw, are you saying that the bot should go to the circled area on the left, if nothing is found, move to part A, nothing found, move to B, and repeat?

Thanks Gela, I'll actually be doing a complete rewrite for Spectre, and there will definitely be some new logic on how I handle where to walk and stuff.

Btw, are you saying that the bot should go to the circled area on the left, if nothing is found, move to part A, nothing found, move to B, and repeat?
From the circled area he should move via normal click, or directly fishingspot click.
It looks unnatural since he moves to the east at A or B or even further, then clicks fishingspots beeing on the west, walking back.
It does that over and over and other players aint stupid, report, jagex checks your account, bamm, bannhammer.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
That's great to hear! Thanks for the feedback man :)

Also, just an FYI for everyone, I'm aware of the bug involving the feathers xD

Works well indeed, only problem i come across is when i try to open a second instance for sudofisher... both bots stop working.
But this could very well a client problem.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
uhh... that's weird...

Does anyone else get this?