Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexFisher LITE

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
It can note lobsters at stiles.
What is stiles? Sorry if that seems nooby, but if you help me I'll help you xD

You've got to remember, I don't really play the game. I just make bots for programming funs lol

What is stiles? Sorry if that seems nooby, but if you help me I'll help you xD

You've got to remember, I don't really play the game. I just make bots for programming funs lol
Stiles is a guy you can go to and make lobsters into notes. He's not far away from the fishing spot. I don't think Old Runescape has the guy stiles only RS3. i'm sure one of the other scriptures can help you.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Stiles is a guy you can go to and make lobsters into notes. He's not far away from the fishing spot. I don't think Old Runescape has the guy stiles only RS3. i'm sure one of the other scriptures can help you.
Found the wikipedia page on him. This would pretty easy to add :)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
If you get banned from going to him. Why does every other bot author who scripts fishing have it in there script.
lol, I'll put it on my todo list. I'll try to find some time away from Pokemon GO xD

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
95% sure Living rock caverns is not quest locked. You can go in there.
Oh! I was thinking of Monkfish I think. My bad, yea LRC wouldn't be too hard to add.

When I get over this pokemon go obsession, I'm sure you guys will see a lot more commits from me xD

Just play with bluestack, that way you can stay at home!, ps rocktails don't need a quest.
Oh! I was thinking of Monkfish I think. My bad, yea LRC wouldn't be too hard to add.

When I get over this pokemon go obsession, I'm sure you guys will see a lot more commits from me xD