Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

same issue with the bot being stuck after 2 hours, it travels to the bank, gets the food, starts to return and stops half way and says "the bot has been stuck send the log in the thread" yet I cannot click the button to view the log. That's all the info I can give, good luck!

the co-ords I use: 1749 / 3469 / 0

the co-ords of the "sticking point": 1743 / 3469 / 0

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
same issue with the bot being stuck after 2 hours, it travels to the bank, gets the food, starts to return and stops half way and says "the bot has been stuck send the log in the thread" yet I cannot click the button to view the log. That's all the info I can give, good luck!

the co-ords I use: 1749 / 3469 / 0

the co-ords of the "sticking point": 1743 / 3469 / 0
What playstyle were you using? Can you provide your log file? If you go to the RuneMate client you can click Help -> View Logs.

I would love to figure out what's going on if it is affecting multiple people, however I cannot seem to reproduce this issue myself.

Hello, brother.

I love the bot, but I have ran into the bot stopping completely 2x.

If you could compensate for the time, that would be great.

I am trying to upload, but it keeps saying the file is too large.

Thanks in advance. @proxi

EDIT: Screenshot - aa3c15606fbdabb944db1122226747a5 - Gyazo
EDIT2: Happened again.
433235cfdca6af363d594aea3f43d89b.png

Screenshot - 433235cfdca6af363d594aea3f43d89b - Gyazo

Constantly walks back and forth from and to here... Very botlike.

Last edited:
Thanks for the script its working great. However, iv'e had a few issues.

When fighting Swamp crabs at Port Phasmatys, the script will not equipt the ghost speak amulet, even if it is in my inventory. The script will just go up to the barrier and then log out. I could train with the ghost speak amulet on, but that seems very bot like. Would be nice if it equipt the amulet, banked, then re-equipt the main amulet.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hello, brother.

I love the bot, but I have ran into the bot stopping completely 2x.

If you could compensate for the time, that would be great.

I am trying to upload, but it keeps saying the file is too large.

Thanks in advance. @proxi

EDIT: Screenshot - aa3c15606fbdabb944db1122226747a5 - Gyazo
EDIT2: Happened again.
Screenshot - 433235cfdca6af363d594aea3f43d89b - Gyazo

Constantly walks back and forth from and to here... Very botlike.
You'd have to provide your log file for this session for me to figure out what is happening. I need to your setup information if I am to reproduce it on my end.

Thanks for the script its working great. However, iv'e had a few issues.

When fighting Swamp crabs at Port Phasmatys, the script will not equipt the ghost speak amulet, even if it is in my inventory. The script will just go up to the barrier and then log out. I could train with the ghost speak amulet on, but that seems very bot like. Would be nice if it equipt the amulet, banked, then re-equipt the main amulet.
Likely not going to happen to due too many variables around that feature. Supporting every other amulet in the game? Finding their Wield/Wear/Equip actions?
I'm also pretty sure if you start have ecto tokens, the bot should use those as well?

You'd have to provide your log file for this session for me to figure out what is happening. I need to your setup information if I am to reproduce it on my end.

Likely not going to happen to due too many variables around that feature. Supporting every other amulet in the game? Finding their Wield/Wear/Equip actions?
I'm also pretty sure if you start have ecto tokens, the bot should use those as well?
Even with ecto tokens in inventory you cannot pass through the barrier without the amulet on. You can just get the Amulet ID from the equipment tab at script start. Otherwise the banking feature should just be disabled for that area(or list that it doesn't work).

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Even with ecto tokens in inventory you cannot pass through the barrier without the amulet on. You can just get the Amulet ID from the equipment tab at script start. Otherwise the banking feature should just be disabled for that area(or list that it doesn't work).
Why would I list it as not working when it does? Just run the bot with the amulet equipped.

Additionally, Runemate does not typically operate off of IDs. If I were to capture the amulet the player is wearing when the bot is started that's all fine and dandy, no big deal there. But I do not know that item's equip action. Depending on the item it could be "Wield", "Wear", "Equip", etc. The only way to account for that is if I test Every Single amulet and note their equip action.

Great job! I love this and it works amazing. Only 1 thing after like an hour or 2 he seems to walk away to refresh area but struggles with traveling back to crabs. So he failsafe turns on and he loggs out, is that because I use the active playstyle? which one is the best for longer sessions? and how do I prevent this? Thanks and amazing work guys!

So just tried picking up a casket while the bot was running and it auto dropped it. Is that intended? Just curious

What happens for me on the standstill mode is that it will fight the crabs until they are no longer aggressive and then my character just stands there

It should still run to refresh even in standstill mode at least for me on fossil island it is.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Great job! I love this and it works amazing. Only 1 thing after like an hour or 2 he seems to walk away to refresh area but struggles with traveling back to crabs. So he failsafe turns on and he loggs out, is that because I use the active playstyle? which one is the best for longer sessions? and how do I prevent this? Thanks and amazing work guys!
Yea there's a bug I'm trying to work out with the Active and Spothop playstyle that is causing it to do that in a semi-rare occurrence (hard for me to consistently reproduce it). The Standstill playstyle doesn't seem to have any issues whatsoever and even provides better xp/hr rates if you position your player in a location with multiple crabs around you. (It's the playstyle I always use)

So just tried picking up a casket while the bot was running and it auto dropped it. Is that intended? Just curious

It should still run to refresh even in standstill mode at least for me on fossil island it is.
Yes, the bot has a 'junk' list of items that it autodrops. Are you wanting to keep caskets?

Yes, the bot has a 'junk' list of items that it autodrops. Are you wanting to keep caskets?[/QUOTE]
Nah if that's how you've got it set up it's all good thanks for the amazing work :D

Yea there's a bug I'm trying to work out with the Active and Spothop playstyle that is causing it to do that in a semi-rare occurrence (hard for me to consistently reproduce it). The Standstill playstyle doesn't seem to have any issues whatsoever and even provides better xp/hr rates if you position your player in a location with multiple crabs around you. (It's the playstyle I always use)

Yes, the bot has a 'junk' list of items that it autodrops. Are you wanting to keep caskets?
I started using standstill playstyle, works perfect. Occasionaly it gets stuck on refresh area but all good man, amazing work!

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
I started using standstill playstyle, works perfect. Occasionaly it gets stuck on refresh area but all good man, amazing work!
What do you mean by gets stuck on refresh area? It's doing the same thing that was happening for the active playstyle?

What do you mean by gets stuck on refresh area? It's doing the same thing that was happening for the active playstyle?
When the crabs stop respawning, he runs away to the ''refresh area'' so the crabs will spawn again. But even on standstill it happened to me that he got stuck. But it only happened once, its running fine for hours now.

Keeps crashing for me sometimes after an hour sometimes after 3...at all random times...
Im running active, banking, collecting 20 lobster each trip, i have plenty in the bank.
it seems to only crash upon reloading my inventory.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Crashing with an exception? Can you provide your log? I need to know what the bot is doing to determine what's causing the crash. Is it when it opens the bank? Closes it?

Finally figured out part of what was contributing to the bot running around in spothop playstyle. Will be pushed out to the store soon :)

Last edited: