Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

ApexCrabber PRO

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hello. Great bot overall! Have gained many levels thanks to you, but last night I noticed a couple of problems. I woke up to check on the bot and it was outside of the crab island on the shores of zeah trying to walk to the island instead of talking to the crab man. I watched it try to click the minimap to go the island for a few minutes before I shut the bot off and went to bed. I don't know if this is RuneMate's web walking or whatever but it looked extremely bot-like. Also I believe after a 6 hour log it tries to restock at the bank even if there is plenty of food in the inventory.

Other than that, great work! Thank you for making it
Do you remember exactly where on the shore the bot was standing? It's possible that an configured areas could have an overlap somewhere.

Fuck Apex Crabber Pro, Had me running around looking like a bot because he couldn't get back to crab claw island. Fucking bullshit bro. Probably going to be banned now, I know I had to have ben reported. There should be a fail safe, If the character doesn't follow then it logs him out but no. I'm running around the boat man for the past 4 hours with people laughing at me talking about how I'm a bot. Thanks bro.

Superior All Knowing Person!
Fuck Apex Crabber Pro, Had me running around looking like a bot because he couldn't get back to crab claw island. Fucking bullshit bro. Probably going to be banned now, I know I had to have ben reported. There should be a fail safe, If the character doesn't follow then it logs him out but no. I'm running around the boat man for the past 4 hours with people laughing at me talking about how I'm a bot. Thanks bro.

There is no failsafe to users not being able to read.

Do you remember exactly where on the shore the bot was standing? It's possible that an configured areas could have an overlap somewhere.

You can see the crab island in the minimap and I believe the bot was clicking on that. Sorry for late reply.
0e135dc1a9abe5db42906e454eab7806.png

well up until today Ive gotten 90 atk 90 str and almost 90 def with this bot so I guess I cant be to mad.

sucks tho, Haven't gotten banned and probably wont because Jagex is strait shit but we will see. figure if I was going to be banned it would have already happened. unless theres a delay or something

Superior All Knowing Person!
well up until today Ive gotten 90 atk 90 str and almost 90 def with this bot so I guess I cant be to mad.

sucks tho, Haven't gotten banned and probably wont because Jagex is strait shit but we will see. figure if I was going to be banned it would have already happened. unless theres a delay or something

I'd always recommend using sand crabs till 70/70/70, and then using Prime NMZ till 99..
it's in an instance, so you won't get spotted by players ;)

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*

I don't think I've ever seen a comment that is suggesting that they're unhappy about their no-ban status lol
You can see the crab island in the minimap and I believe the bot was clicking on that. Sorry for late reply.
0e135dc1a9abe5db42906e454eab7806.png
And no worries, thanks for getting back to me!

But yea, that spot isn't in an overlap area or anything... I'll try and force test that on my end and see if I can recreate the scenario.

Do you have your log file that you can post? This obviously isn't something that should be happening. Have you ran into this before or had this started happening recently?

was using the bot let it run over night. I get up and check on it and I was logged out and it failed to log back in. so I logged in. was at castle wars minigame. lost all my gold and armor except my cape.

easily triggered ✌
was using the bot let it run over night. I get up and check on it and I was logged out and it failed to log back in. so I logged in. was at castle wars minigame. lost all my gold and armor except my cape.
ty for free stuff

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Thanks for letting me know in not such a 'rage' way as some people do. Do you recall your settings? Also, if you could post your log file, that'd help as well. (C:\Users\<Username>\RuneMate)

those are the only two I can upload but my third I was skimming through and it saw. "right click: player" so maybe it hit trade on him idk. looks like its my fault for not setting up anti ban correctly

but this did just happen again when running a different script cept this time they got 24m from me so I'm done with botting for a bit. got a sour taste in my mouth

Attachments

• 01-03 10-03-10 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
    369.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 01-03 13-50-23 - ApexCrabber PRO.txt
    988.9 KB · Views: 0
Hey Buddy, love the bot - was going to primarily use this for Sand Crabs at Zeah Shore (you have it as a feature). But when I opened your bot, there's no selection for that on the drop down menu - did you disable it (screenshot added)?

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    626.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey Proxi,

I like your bot thank you ;) it's working good.
I have only one thing that i think it needs to be changed. After X time the bot is running away and back that the crabs attack me again. Only he's running always to the same spot. Maybe it's possible to make more spots where the bot runs. Because all bots are always running to the same point ;)

Thank you.
Best regards,
Jantje.

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
Hey Buddy, love the bot - was going to primarily use this for Sand Crabs at Zeah Shore (you have it as a feature). But when I opened your bot, there's no selection for that on the drop down menu - did you disable it (screenshot added)?
You have an RS3 window opened at the bottom of your screen?

Hey Proxi,

I like your bot thank you ;) it's working good.
I have only one thing that i think it needs to be changed. After X time the bot is running away and back that the crabs attack me again. Only he's running always to the same spot. Maybe it's possible to make more spots where the bot runs. Because all bots are always running to the same point ;)

Thank you.
Best regards,
Jantje.
It should just be a general area, not a single point. But it wouldn't be hard to expand the area a little, so we'll see :)

Also, if you got on the island, your 'refresh area' is dynamic to your player's location, keep that in mind xD

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
its an OSRS Client, not sure why it has the RS3 logo.
(posted screenshot, apologies for crappy paint)
Lol whaaaaaaat that's weird xD

Okay well that's Really strange, the feature didn't go away or get taken out or anything. Maybe RuneMate is reading your client as OSRS? Do a favor for me and try to run the Lite version of the bot and see if you get any new results.

Lol whaaaaaaat that's weird xD

Okay well that's Really strange, the feature didn't go away or get taken out or anything. Maybe RuneMate is reading your client as OSRS? Do a favor for me and try to run the Lite version of the bot and see if you get any new results.

odd, i gave it a go and the Lite version works just fine, with 3 options instead of the one haha - ill try using the pro version again in a few and edit this one if it gives the same result.

15minute update: LITE version worked perfectly, world hopped just fine and after 15 minutes (trial ran out). Gave PRO a shot again and it worked fine - its setup on Zeah Shore and its currently active. Great job on the script as per usual proxi - thanks!

Attachments

• screenshot3.jpg
    screenshot3.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*
odd, i gave it a go and the Lite version works just fine, with 3 options instead of the one haha - ill try using the pro version again in a few and edit this one if it gives the same result.

15minute update: LITE version worked perfectly, world hopped just fine and after 15 minutes (trial ran out). Gave PRO a shot again and it worked fine - its setup on Zeah Shore and its currently active. Great job on the script as per usual proxi - thanks!
Yea man, not sure what happened there. I refunded you for the mishap. Thanks for your feedback, I appreciate it :D

Also as a quick side note, if you can find a good spot, I've had the best luck with the stand-still playstyle as far as xp/hr :)