Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Slayer [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old normie
- logic in claiming and reading extra slayer contract is a little fucked up
It's a bit of a mess because it was ported directly from ContractSlayer, but it gets the job done so it's not really a priority.

- add failsafe for accidentally clicking high alch (ive seen it alching my inventory items such as overloads :( )
The bot should only be alching items with names that are on the alch list, I haven't seen this behavior. The bot needing to pot while highalching shouldn't be occurring as well, I made sure to use #click() as little as possible.

- make an option to automatically add a standard preset for all monsters for all tabs such as equipment, inventory, potions, prayer, etc etc
- multiple setup support (not all accounts have the exact same armour/ability to teleport/etc etc)
I've already said I will begin doing this after I begin stress testing the lower level masters.

- aviansie npc model is kinda fucked, perhaps set a forced model for them
I've noticed this as well, their model is on the ground. I may have them blocked on your account because of that.

- print the "error" message in the cmd box. If you miss an item you have about 1 second to see it before it closes the script which is kind of annoying. If its printed in the cmd box you can see it whenever.
This should already be done, the bot waits 5 seconds before stopping as well.

- multiple actionbar support (not sure if this works as of now, but you said it didn't work yet a week ago)
This does work, I used two actionbars on your account, 1 for multitarget and 6 for singletarget.

These suggestions fall under the "I'll address these after Premium if I have time, but don't mess with anything that isn't broken" category:
- crystal key making
- aura activation
- the last kill drops of a task will be ignored because teleporting is priority
- toggle prayer off if out of combat for x time (kind of a prayer waste to keep it on ALL the time)
- adding more potions
- move to main chamber at aviansies task when agility >= 70

Fair enough. :)

An update has been pushed.

-Internal refactoring of the bot's code has began in order to meet RuneMate's quality standards for premium bots. A lot of redundant and old code was removed. Users should encounter fewer nullpointer exceptions which cause the bot to crash (yes, I actually do check my exception log and respond to those)
-All tasks within the polypore dungeon are now supported. If you're fighting strong monsters like Ganodermic beasts, use a magic-based 1v1 actionbar setup because this bot does not use neem oil.
-Brine rat and suqah tasks are now supported.

Amazing script, however, if i use antifire flasks or potions, it goes to the monster area, chugs all the potions, and goed back to falador. Other than that it runs perfectly for me!

There is a bug, where it house teleports to sumona, checks that there is no house teleport in the inventory and then it just teleports back to falador. It loops that process.

When on a Black Demon task, it's mostly getting stuck if auto retaliate isn't on. Also, is it possible for the script to support (SGS) Weapon Special Attack?

After getting the dust devil task, it doesn't walk to the dust devils. It goes to the bank, takes a falador teleport tablet, uses it, then walks to the bank, takes a falador tablet, uses it again, goes to the bank.. etc.
When manually walking to dust devils, it works fine.

There is a bug, where it house teleports to sumona, checks that there is no house teleport in the inventory and then it just teleports back to falador. It loops that process.

Teleporting to Sumona is working for me.

When on a Black Demon task, it's mostly getting stuck if auto retaliate isn't on. Also, is it possible for the script to support (SGS) Weapon Special Attack?

After getting the dust devil task, it doesn't walk to the dust devils. It goes to the bank, takes a falador teleport tablet, uses it, then walks to the bank, takes a falador tablet, uses it again, goes to the bank.. etc.
When manually walking to dust devils, it works fine.

The bot is designed around the user always having autoretaliate on.
Please describe the issue more clearly using the bug report form on the front page. I don't know what could be causing the behavior you just described, I've done countless dust devil tasks without a problem.

An update has been pushed.

-All slayer tasks that will be in the initial premium release of the bot have been added. You can find a list of all slayer tasks on the first page.
The tasks added today were Fever spiders, Jungle horrors, Cave horrors, and Harpie Bug swarms.
-A bug with regular antifire potions has been fixed.
-Some more code dealing with interaction was changed.

There's currently a bug where prayer flasks won't work. This will be fixed in the next update.

An update has been pushed that fixes the typo with prayer flasks and adds the ability to set default settings for every task. The user will manually have to set skip and actionbar settings for each task.

Another update has been pushed that fixes another typo with potion settings.
Stuck detection has also been added. If the player is stuck in one spot for more than 5 minutes, the bot will teleport.

Some glitches with Assignments
- Vampyres, doesn't fight/recognize.
- Grotworms, it walks I think like its going to use the agility shortcut (doesn't attempt to interact) (I also don't have the agility level anyway), then it says no monsters nearby at the low level grotworms (doesn't say walking, so I think its in the area to try)
- Cockatrices, go inside dungeon, but then doesn't walk the path to them, just stands at entrance. (manually have to walk and it will fight)
- Moss giants, also goes inside that dung, but then doesn't walk to them, but it will fight. Though I do want to say the fight radius/safe tiles are off, will go to fight on one the left side of the pathing and it walk slightly out of the radius and will get stuck. Note #2: I don't believe this is the best spot for them as they are all spread out enough that things like charm looting will cause the bot to start going to fight another before the drops on the ground, then it will go to loot wasting about 5-10+ seconds going to loot and returning to where it was trying to fight originally.
-Icefiends / dwarfs, will walk all the way from Turial if assigned, though HUGELY faster to falador lodestone

-Also assigned earth warriors, not recognized as an assignment, and its not on the list for not developed/plans

If skipping is on, but I don't have the slayer points for it, it will spam get a new task. Solution: when I also was making one for powerbot, what I did was enable an option to go to Turial to override the higher task, then change the slayer master back. (And if turials assignment skipped, end script).

Last edited:
Some glitches with Assignments
- Vampyres, doesn't fight/recognize.
- Grotworms, it walks I think like its going to use the agility shortcut (doesn't attempt to interact) (I also don't have the agility level anyway), then it says no monsters nearby at the low level grotworms (doesn't say walking, so I think its in the area to try)
- Cockatrices, go inside dungeon, but then doesn't walk the path to them, just stands at entrance. (manually have to walk and it will fight)
- Moss giants, also goes inside that dung, but then doesn't walk to them, but it will fight. Though I do want to say the fight radius/safe tiles are off, will go to fight on one the left side of the pathing and it walk slightly out of the radius and will get stuck. Note #2: I don't believe this is the best spot for them as they are all spread out enough that things like charm looting will cause the bot to start going to fight another before the drops on the ground, then it will go to loot wasting about 5-10+ seconds going to loot and returning to where it was trying to fight originally.
-Icefiends / dwarfs, will walk all the way from Turial if assigned, though HUGELY faster to falador lodestone

-Also assigned earth warriors, not recognized as an assignment, and its not on the list for not developed/plans

If skipping is on, but I don't have the slayer points for it, it will spam get a new task. Solution: when I also was making one for powerbot, what I did was enable an option to go to Turial to override the higher task, then change the slayer master back. (And if turials assignment skipped, end script).

Thank you for your bug report. This bot was developed using two max level accounts, so I've missed a lot of stuff.

There was a typo with Vampyres.
When I tested Cockatrices when adding them I did not experience any issues with them. I'll be able to test them on a fresh account in a couple days to see anything I missed.
I've found what was causing the issue with grotworms and added a check for the shortcut, which I did not check for.
The spot for Moss Giants in Brimhaven has terrible spawn, I'm going to change where they are fought to north of Ardy.
I made the bot webwalk to icefiends/dwarves if the player was in Burthorpe admittedly because I was lazy.
On the first post, Earth Warriors are highlighted red, which means they will likely never be added. That is because to get to the areas where they are fought, the player must enter the wilderness. I don't want to be responsible for causing anyone to lose their gear now that I have default settings for all tasks. This is also why Green Dragons require the completion of Barbarian Training.

That's what I did for Turael, temporarily have him override the other slayer master until the task is complete. I missed the case of someone using Turael skipping a task; I have added a check for that.

Last edited:
first of all soon as i brought up this bots interface it caused alot of lag, secondly i do not no how to start it it keeps telling me to set default inventory and equip which i did...

12 year old normie
first of all soon as i brought up this bots interface it caused alot of lag, secondly i do not no how to start it it keeps telling me to set default inventory and equip which i did...

Set the default under slayer tasks tab, not the inventory and equipment tabs.

The bears task gets stuck saying Idle, no monsters. The mob name thats in the area is "Black bear" and the place it is trying to kill them at only has 2 bears so im not sure its the best place to kill 70 of them at as the respawn is kinda slow.

SEVzU.jpg

Goes there for crocs.

Bugs task dust devil master kuradel if you don't have the ring of slayer, it does not teleport to polin using the house portal, consequently loop with falador teleport/falador loadstone. solution add the house teleport for that task

Bugs task LRC teleport to edgeville and don't walk instead falador

:)

Last edited:
im sure it was hell of a headache to write. lol and i got it set up now but for a new user its complicated

i guess its laggy cause its a huge script not sure but ya... maybe he shud of like made seperate scripts for seperate slayer task givers

noticed that it did not have desert strykewurms yet :O :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

SEVzU.jpg

Goes there for crocs.

Should be fixed in the last update.

Bugs task dust devil master kuradel if you don't have the ring of slayer, it does not teleport to polin using the house portal, consequently loop with falador teleport/falador loadstone. solution add the house teleport for that task

Bugs task LRC teleport to edgeville and don't walk instead falador

I'm pretty sure both these tasks should be working, since one of my testing accounts did not have a ring of slaying.

:)

very very very very laggy bot other then that i guess thumbs up? and its complicated lol

The GUI takes a very long time to load because of all the data it has to handle.

noticed that it did not have desert strykewurms yet :O :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They aren't added due to their very damaging ground attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.