Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On OSRS, it just runs around looking for a portal to attack, add an option to focus on monsters only or soemthing plz, or make portals less of a priority bc with full rune/dscim i didnt even do 50 total damage, when im not botting i usually get 300 dmg per game...

Assuming that you are NOT in Legacy Mode, make sure your interface is unlocked (Hint: by pressing "L"), then use the mouse to point to the corner of the map...and drag it to how big you want it.

I have discovered the issue (I think). Whenever the script attacks a shifter and it teleports away, it just idles until I get logged out from RS

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Is this still live?`Cause it's a bit buggy.
Thanks for your elaborate description of the problems.

I'll have a look at the shifter isues - but as I've said before, I can't test anything on OSRS until someone volunteers an account.

A problem I see with the bot is that it's a bit late moving when the game starts, and so legit players are already moving towards the portals. They tend to close the doors to stop the shifters and such from reaching the void night. This is a problem because the bot relies on the doors being open to move towards the portal. Perhaps the bot can open and close the doors by itself, because otherwise you can't get to the portals. Another good addition for the bot is maybe a way to prioritize the spinners over the portal? Otherwise, these are the only problems I see with the bot on OSRS. Thanks a lot for this!

Thanks for your elaborate description of the problems.

I'll have a look at the shifter isues - but as I've said before, I can't test anything on OSRS until someone volunteers an account.
i have a lvl 91 acc would that work?

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
A problem I see with the bot is that it's a bit late moving when the game starts, and so legit players are already moving towards the portals. They tend to close the doors to stop the shifters and such from reaching the void night. This is a problem because the bot relies on the doors being open to move towards the portal. Perhaps the bot can open and close the doors by itself, because otherwise you can't get to the portals. Another good addition for the bot is maybe a way to prioritize the spinners over the portal? Otherwise, these are the only problems I see with the bot on OSRS. Thanks a lot for this!

If all the doors are closed, the bot will open them.

i have a lvl 91 acc would that work?
That would be great; thanks for the offer.

If all the doors are closed, the bot will open them.

That would be great; thanks for the offer.
its lvl 99 now by tmrw it will be lvl 100 so u can use the third boat. just pm me when u need it and ill give u it

sometimes character remains in boat, gets stuck behind ravagers, and runs around hopelessly. please fix :(
ad option to kill only npcs :)

This bot works absolutely great. I've gotten over 700 points on my pure. But the only thing is its random. Sometimes it'll run for 5+ hours and other times it will only go for a few games. I'm not sure what's making it stop but when it does glitch out it ends up sitting outside the boat and wont go in because its trying to do another task such as attacking something. Maybe you could add it so if it logs out because of the bug that it will log back in and go back to work :)

it attacks the monsters sometimes, the portals, the only problem is the bot just stands still after a while and does nothing quite reguarly and stands in the boat for ages, i have to click to a portal before it starts do do anything,

Last edited:
it attacks the monsters sometimes, the portals, the only problem is the bot just stands still after a while and does nothing quite reguarly and stands in the boat for ages, i have to click to a portal before it starts do do anything,
I second this. I won't last very long anymore...probably does about 5 games for me or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.