Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
(y) Thanks man i'll check it now exception has gone. What was it some kind of null pointer?

Last edited:
could you add how many points earned and stuff, would make it alot better to get a result <3 old school runescape

Sometimes in RS3 it gets stuck in the lander boat with the message "Clearing old portal locations..."

Which world are they playing in? In both Pest Control worlds is no one, only the 100+ boat

Doesn't work for OSRS
bro i use it on osrs and it works fine, but after awhile it stops, it enters the lander and he doesnt move when you get to the island, and it needs better ban protection, some players realised..

It works great, but maybe just a little slow :s
It right click the pests, but it takes so long to click it that the pest are already death before it starts to atk them :p

Randomly stops at dock, in game, and if doors arnt open. i have to babysit it and it can barely run 20 minutes

My after like the 3rd run my acc just sits where ever it was after killing the 1st pest like it doesnt recognize its dead or something and doesn't move on to the next or portal. also gets stuck at dock manually have to board. *edit OSRS sorry

Last edited:
The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
I'll work on this now.
Edited: Tested for RS3, and all seems to be working fine. For OSRS, I need a high level account to test the bot on, as I do not have one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.