Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me i have to run 1 match and then start it and works. but my issue is some times its too slow to react making it bot like and sometimes im not sure what causes it but when i come back to computer im on lobby page maybe it waited in 1 spot for too long or maybe there was no match for too long no idea but maybe you can implement something that if it does how ever go into lobby page due to being afk too long that the bot relogs you in and starts PC. i m not talking about lobby as in main log in page though.

wont let me start bot keeps saying something is wrong and pops up thing saying to give description of whats going on please help really want this bot

it wont work

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eagles13.scripts.alpha_pestcontrol.tasks.LanderEnter.execute(LanderEnter.java:33)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onLoop(AlphaBot.java:148)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.EaglesAlphaBot.onLoop(EaglesAlphaBot.java:21)
at com.eagles13.scripts.alpha_pestcontrol.PestControl.onLoop(PestControl.java:91)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(pwb:167)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ivb:183)
at app.em.run(crb:71)

Wait, does this bot work for OSRS too? On the download it says it does. I see all you guys posting RS3

For osrs the bot seems to be very slow and has bad reaction time. my suggestion would be to add something that will help detect if there is a brawler in path of you and the portal. It keeps clicking attack on portal but cant move because a brawler is in the way(all while your being hit by 4-5 torchers/etc.:eek:). Also maybe something that will kill spinners before attacking portal. thx:D

Edit: I increased mouse speed, now its not nearly as bad(y) but those brawlers bruhhh:confused:

Last edited:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.eagles13.scripts.alpha_pestcontrol.tasks.LanderEnter.execute(LanderEnter.java:33)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.AlphaBot.onLoop(AlphaBot.java:148)
at com.alpha.api.framework.bot.EaglesAlphaBot.onLoop(EaglesAlphaBot.java:21)
at com.eagles13.scripts.alpha_pestcontrol.PestControl.onLoop(PestControl.java:91)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(pwb:167)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(ivb:183)
at app.em.run(crb:71)

OSRS btw. Seems like a lot of people are getting that error. Any fix?

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
I've just fixed the NPEs that people have been getting - the bug whereby the bot would error out on start should now have been definitively fixed.
I'm not aware of any performance problems in OSRS, however I'll need a few days before I can access an OSRS account good enough to test the bot on.

pls fix the script faster :(

You are getting a free bot. The fact that it exists is a bonus - if it doesn't work, go back to powerbot and get your account banned in half an hour, I couldn't care less. Or wait for me to fix it, which is usually pretty quick.

Hey Eagles still getting a error on startup I submitted details to you via client let me know if you need anything else

The only thing Alpha about me is my bots
Hey Eagles still getting a error on startup I submitted details to you via client let me know if you need anything else

The update is in the queue and waiting for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.