Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha PestControl [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After starting the bot it just says "Saving settings" or "Walking to portal". Does not attack any monsters or portal. Please fix!

The bot randomly stops after 10 minutes or so, longest running time was an hour....

eafcdcba3ec812fe86f161ebe1feb7ce.png

Great script, thanks!

First time I ran it, it worked perfectly fine. After restarting it it won't work anymore.

You haven't been around for a while so i'm not sure if you are even gonna read this but here are 2 suggestions:
- Add a option to afk after 5000 points (enough tor receive commendations)
- Option to spend the commendations if we reach 1000.

JPestControl is a minigame based script for Runescape 3 which completes the Pest Control minigame/D&D.

In order to start the script:

1: Add it to the client from the Bot Store.
2: Take your character to the Void Outpost, near where the landers are.
3: Start the script from the client.
4: The options window should appear. Select the lander you want to use and click start.

Features:
-Pest attacking
-Portal attacking
-Intelligent gate handling (the script will open gates if it can't get to where it needs to get to)
-All landers (low, intermediate and high)
-Script will explore the entire island, and kill pests and portals until victory or defeat
-If the character dies, the script will resume from the last location it was fighting.

very nice bot man im using this now 3 games played flawwless

only thing i can recommand is things to go a lil faster walking attacking etc but it is very very good bot

after a couple times the bot struck down is there gonna be an update ?

if you could add a toggle to go for portals or defend the knight that would be rad

also while waiting in the lander it spam clickes map with task "waking to a gate," kinda sus

also doesnt listen to force menu interaction in client options, keeps left clicking and almost got me skulled in darksacpe

24fi45f.png
Got my full superior void on my ironman with only one screw up which happened 1st time i ran the script in the first 20 mins in so probably an error on my end. Thank you @Eagles13

Could need a little rework dont you think?
My character looks a bit dumb while running this bot... Seems you dont care much about your feedbacks...

#OSRS

works decent but would be nice to avoid splatters... as they kill you quite heavily...
and always target spinners that are near a portal would be nice
also a bit slow with switching mobs kinda obvious bot.

though nice work, i'd love to see improvement in this bot, smarter.

Last edited:

mew

Could need a little rework dont you think?
My character looks a bit dumb while running this bot... Seems you dont care much about your feedbacks...
It looks retarded.
But hey, it works doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.