Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
setting this bot up is hard
Define hard? You put the name in the box and it fights xD
I've noticed some people have been having trouble spelling the name of the thing they want to attack, not entirely sure how I'd be able to fix that though.

@SlashnHax Just a quick report after running this bot at the cows in Lumbridge.

I noticed that it tries to attack a cow that already being fought by another player really frequently. To the point where it seems a little suspicious. At one point, the bot was stuck in between two cows that were already under attack, and it was bouncing back and forth trying to fight one of them. Other than that issue, it seems to be running quite well.
Derp, I removed single target and forgot to implement the option into the UI. I'll make it single-target by default now, mb

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
@slash, one thing I've noticed is that the title seems to be case sensitive or at least case sensitive for quick starting. E.g

hellhound won't work and Hellhound does.

Any reason for this you can think of or is it a fluke/confirmation bias?

@slash, one thing I've noticed is that the title seems to be case sensitive or at least case sensitive for quick starting. E.g

hellhound won't work and Hellhound does.

Any reason for this you can think of or is it a fluke/confirmation bias?
The name is case sensitive, as it's meant to be :p

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Isn't it logical to assume that the name should match the name of the monster?

Match / = / case sensitive.
Code:
script matches Script matches ScRipt matches SCRIPT
Same letters. Same order.

Last edited:
Just got supporter so I can use this bot! It's working quite well - only fighting chickens though. However, I've run into a couple small issues and thought I'd share them here.

1. If the bot levels up just as it's finished fighting a monster, it doesn't know what to do and just stands there with the 'click to continue' screen open.

2. When the bot gets to break handling, it works well except that Runemate keeps activating the login handler. So the bot will log out, then Runemate will log back in and it keeps doing this. The debug just gives the 'Break time, logging out' message and then Runemate pops up with the login handler activated.

When either of these problems come up I've had to manually intervene. Other than that though, it's running great. Thanks for working so hard on it :)

Match / = / case sensitive.
Code:
script matches Script matches ScRipt matches SCRIPT
Same letters. Same order.
Lmao, same letters, same order, different case, different bytes for the characters dude.
Try
Code:
"script".equals("Script")
in java, or any other programming language for that matter, it returns false, even
Code:
"script".matches("Script")
returns false :p
I'll change the regex generation to include the case insensitive flag. I guess I just assumed people were a bit smarter than that xD

Just got supporter so I can use this bot! It's working quite well - only fighting chickens though. However, I've run into a couple small issues and thought I'd share them here.

1. If the bot levels up just as it's finished fighting a monster, it doesn't know what to do and just stands there with the 'click to continue' screen open.

2. When the bot gets to break handling, it works well except that Runemate keeps activating the login handler. So the bot will log out, then Runemate will log back in and it keeps doing this. The debug just gives the 'Break time, logging out' message and then Runemate pops up with the login handler activated.

When either of these problems come up I've had to manually intervene. Other than that though, it's running great. Thanks for working so hard on it :)
I assume this is OSRS? I'll investigate these when I have the time.

Not as fast as it was a week ago, this bot used to continuously attack for me but now sometimes it just stands there for 10 seconds. Dramatically decreasing xp per hour for me by 70k. This a runemate update issue? Haven't played in last week.

Not as fast as it was a week ago, this bot used to continuously attack for me but now sometimes it just stands there for 10 seconds. Dramatically decreasing xp per hour for me by 70k. This a runemate update issue? Haven't played in last week.
Uncheck the reachable setting and see if that helps.

Happy to report that I haven't been able to replicate the level up on kill -> idle bug I found earlier. Maybe it was some weird case where the level up was not involved. (It was on OSRS btw.)

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but the profiles aren't saving loot targets and value limits.

The bot also got me killed while fighting deadly red spiders with Guthans after eating 10 monkfish (I normally never come close to even needing food, staying at 90-100%hp matter how long the bot runs). Was afk so not sure what happened but I'll update you once I figure it out.

I'm not sure if this was intentional, but the profiles aren't saving loot targets and value limits.

The bot also got me killed while fighting deadly red spiders with Guthans after eating 10 monkfish (I normally never come close to even needing food, staying at 90-100%hp matter how long the bot runs). Was afk so not sure what happened but I'll update you once I figure it out.
It's saving loot profiles for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.