Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, I was wondering if I was somehow doing something wrong. Let me know if any screens/logs would be helpful and thanks for the super prompt response!

EDIT: Just one more thing I've observed. I've seen the bot abandon current target to run after another one, before it's dead. Very rarely (I've only seen it once) but just wanted to report it.
I assume that it's just after you've eaten, hmmm

I have a problem with the breakhandler in Alpha fighter. When the in-built breaksystem activates and log my char out. The lobbyhandler logs it back in. it goes log in-->log out ---> log in --- log out, and so on. Any suggestions?

I have a problem with the breakhandler in Alpha fighter. When the in-built breaksystem activates and log my char out. The lobbyhandler logs it back in. it goes log in-->log out ---> log in --- log out, and so on. Any suggestions?
OSRS or RS3?

I noticed that when the bot eats, it switch target and it doesn't make it very humanlike :/ I don't know if you could check it out?

Thank you :)

And i was wondering too, will there be an option to bury bones and pot? :)

Last edited:
GfeDH2.png

Didn't get a screen cap but I got it to run for 10 hours last night flawlessly at abyss, went from 70-77 def very impressive!

Successfully got 60/60/60 combat stats using this bot within 3-4 days. Real fast and decent XP/hour. Account's still alive many days after I stopped training it. So all's good

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Really appriciate it if high alchemy would be supported too! :)
Thanks!!

Yes this would be great!

Should the bot be using thresholds or nah? Currently not using any.

Four and a half hour run got me almost 1m xp :) Great bot!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 11
Successfully got 60/60/60 combat stats using this bot within 3-4 days. Real fast and decent XP/hour. Account's still alive many days after I stopped training it. So all's good
Good to hear :D
Really appriciate it if high alchemy would be supported too! :)
Thanks!!
It will be in the future :)
Yes this would be great!

Should the bot be using thresholds or nah? Currently not using any.
Not atm, combat ability support will be added later on though :)
Four and a half hour run got me almost 1m xp :) Great bot!
Nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.