Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RS3
Fighting Green dragons/Baby black dragons
Looting off, Green dragon and Baby black dragon added to target list, "Reachable only" disabled. (No other settings changed)

Logs show "Walking to Green dragon" and the bot gets stuck there. I believe this is caused by Baby black dragon's being aggro, and auto retaliate being on. When walking to a Green dragon, if attacked by a Baby black dragon your character switches targets and never gets to the Green dragon so the bot never moves on from "Walking to Green dragon" (instead your keeps fighting Baby black dragon's because auto-retaliate).

I tried turning off Auto-Retaliate, I should have watched closer to see exactly what happened, but I ended up having all the Baby black dragons attacking me, and two Green dragons and nearly died.

Short version: doesn't handle aggro mobs well, unless the aggro mobs are the ones you are trying to fight.

How exactly do I get this script to drink prayer flask when prayer is getting low? Also how do i get it to use soul split? Will this also support magic notepaper?

Last edited:
How exactly do I get this script to drink prayer flask when prayer is getting low? Also how do i get it to use soul split? Will this also support magic notepaper?
Prayer flasks and prayers aren't supported yet. They will be in the future.
Magic notepaper will be supported in the future as well.

SlashnHax updated Alpha Fighter (Beta) with a new update entry:

Alpha Fighter (Beta) v2.1.0 Released!

Alpha Fighter (Beta) updated to v2.1.0.

Read the rest of this update entry...

RS3
Fighting Green dragons/Baby black dragons
Looting off, Green dragon and Baby black dragon added to target list, "Reachable only" disabled. (No other settings changed)

Logs show "Walking to Green dragon" and the bot gets stuck there. I believe this is caused by Baby black dragon's being aggro, and auto retaliate being on. When walking to a Green dragon, if attacked by a Baby black dragon your character switches targets and never gets to the Green dragon so the bot never moves on from "Walking to Green dragon" (instead your keeps fighting Baby black dragon's because auto-retaliate).

I tried turning off Auto-Retaliate, I should have watched closer to see exactly what happened, but I ended up having all the Baby black dragons attacking me, and two Green dragons and nearly died.

Short version: doesn't handle aggro mobs well, unless the aggro mobs are the ones you are trying to fight.
I'll look into it.
When you turned auto-retaliate off, it most probably would have attacked another new monster, regardless of whether or not it was attacking you already. I might add something to prioritize monsters that are already attacking you, although what's wrong with how it handles it when you're using auto-retaliate? Is it just the fact that the status didn't change?

I'll look into it.
When you turned auto-retaliate off, it most probably would have attacked another new monster, regardless of whether or not it was attacking you already. I might add something to prioritize monsters that are already attacking you, although what's wrong with how it handles it when you're using auto-retaliate? Is it just the fact that the status didn't change?

The issue is that the current activity is interrupted by auto-retaliate(it is walking to a non-aggro monster, and then gets hit so it runs over to the aggressive monster instead), so it never completes the original action and doesn't know that. Instead of ever attacking the green dragon in this case, it basically afks and bounces around between the aggro mobs.

The issue is that the current activity is interrupted by auto-retaliate, so it never completes the original action and doesn't know that. Instead of ever attacking the green dragon in this case, it basically afks and bounces around between the aggro mobs.
It does realise that it's being attacked, and that's why it doesn't attack the green dragon. It won't attack a new target if it's currently under attack, but it's not like the bot freezes at that point, it should still eat fine.

It'll be handled better in the future.

Hey SlashnHax,

I was trying to find what has been pushed in the new update, but the resource doesn't contain any information. Mind filling me in?

Kind regards.
Profile saving :p

Although it looks like it's still a fair bit buggy when renaming the profile, but it shouldn't be a bot-breaking bug. It's kinda how the old break-handler ui would throw an exception when changing profiles.

Ahh, the joys of development.

@SlashnHax

Glad to hear that about the profiles! I was actually just thinking how nice it'll be once those are working :D

Regarding aggressive mobs, I will certainly find myself using this bot in the near future, if I find any issues with this I will make a video of what is happening. If the bot is attacking mobs that are attacking it, would it be possible to make an option to ignore monsters not on the targets list? Or better yet a way to ignore them unless under attack by more than X monsters or something like that. I know you're working on much more important features right now, this is just an idea for later.

@SlashnHax

Glad to hear that about the profiles! I was actually just thinking how nice it'll be once those are working :D

Regarding aggressive mobs, I will certainly find myself using this bot in the near future, if I find any issues with this I will make a video of what is happening. If the bot is attacking mobs that are attacking it, would it be possible to make an option to ignore monsters not on the targets list? Or better yet a way to ignore them unless under attack by more than X monsters or something like that. I know you're working on much more important features right now, this is just an idea for later.
The issue with ignoring them is that they could just sit there attacking you endlessly.
The other side of that is that you could stand there attacking targets that you don't want to just because they aggro you before your wanted targets do.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Finding the bot closes its own session after a relatively short amount of time 15 min. Problem is new to me as of tonight.

Finding the bot closes its own session after a relatively short amount of time 15 min. Problem is new to me as of tonight.
What do you mean by "closes its own session"?
Is there anything out of the ordinary in the log, found at %userprofile%/RuneMate/logs ?

Thank you for the script!! Only issue I've noticed is when I finish killing a NPC it selects its next opponent then loots the previous kill, meanwhile I'm still being attacked but the script selects another opponent and I'm already under attack.

Thank you for the script!! Only issue I've noticed is when I finish killing a NPC it selects its next opponent then loots the previous kill, meanwhile I'm still being attacked but the script selects another opponent and I'm already under attack.
I'll look into it, it should loot, and then attack, not attack, loot, attack again D:

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
What do you mean by "closes its own session"?
Is there anything out of the ordinary in the log, found at %userprofile%/RuneMate/logs ?

Hey Slash, checked the log and it's saying it timed out after 5 minutes of inactive in game. Very strange considering what I was killing. I'll be sure to keep an eye on it and see what seems to be happening.

@SlashnHax Just a quick report after running this bot at the cows in Lumbridge.

I noticed that it tries to attack a cow that already being fought by another player really frequently. To the point where it seems a little suspicious. At one point, the bot was stuck in between two cows that were already under attack, and it was bouncing back and forth trying to fight one of them. Other than that issue, it seems to be running quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.