Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep tried typing goblin and cow and neither work? bot does nothing apart from lobby handler etc. I've even tried putting a radius in that box but nothing aswell. I should note that i cant select a profile? the profile drop down box just has select profile and a blank space and can't create new for some reason
Did you make sure it was case sensitive and press the add button?
Send me a screenshot of the ui and I'll try to figure it out.

@SlashnHax

The bot is now taking a little longer between NPCs, it says "[DEBUG] Interaction failed on new entity" each time it starts trying to attack a new NPC.

Also, this was in the logs:

javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at rm.PRN.<init>(wb:133)
at rm.NUL.new(s:37)
at rm.aUX.get(f:46)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIII.initialize(dnb:85)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.IIiiIiiiIIII.goto(mn:171)
at nul.IIiiIiiiIIII.goto(mn:160)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIII.<init>(dnb:201)
at nul.iIIIiIiIiiii.goto(kgc:261)
at nul.iiiiiIiIIIIi.goto(osb:60)
at nul.IIiiIIiIIiiI.goto(ptb:19845)
at nul.IIiiIIiIIiiI.call(ptb:5436)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Input stream must not be null
at javafx.scene.image.Image.validateInputStream(Image.java:1128)
at javafx.scene.image.Image.<init>(Image.java:706)
at rm.PRN.initialize(wb:204)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)

@SlashnHax

That message occurred one time at start up on the previous update. I have not tried the new update yet. If I see that message again I will send screenshots.

I'm getting an exception after adding a name, seems like a client issue, is anybody else getting it?

Good work that fixed something! Mine now attacks. Although there is some considerable delay between attacks, a good 5 seconds. This could be my slow old computer though. At least its working now! Good job on that update

RuneMate Staff
OSRS - Yaks - Neitiznot

It clicks once to begin killing the yak, and then as the death animation of the Yak happens, it clicks it once and then once again as the animation is almost gone.

Nice update going on so far, the bot is really good! I just tested it during a slayer task and it picked loots, eated food and killed every monster easy, but i was wondering if you will add potion support soon?

Thank you, nice job !

Edit: Can you add a radius around the bot so it cant go outside of it, because it goes loot others loot in the slayer cave and if you dont have the right gear it's dangerous to leave it there alone because it always leave the area you set it to run into.

Last edited:
Good work that fixed something! Mine now attacks. Although there is some considerable delay between attacks, a good 5 seconds. This could be my slow old computer though. At least its working now! Good job on that update
It's most probably the reachability check, I've improved its performance a fair bit, but I can still improve it further.

OSRS - Yaks - Neitiznot

It clicks once to begin killing the yak, and then as the death animation of the Yak happens, it clicks it once and then once again as the animation is almost gone.
I've just fixed the bug where it tries to attack it's last target again as it dies.

Nice update going on so far, the bot is really good! I just tested it during a slayer task and it picked loots, eated food and killed every monster easy, but i was wondering if you will add potion support soon?

Thank you, nice job !

Edit: Can you add a radius around the bot so it cant go outside of it, because it goes loot others loot in the slayer cave and if you dont have the right gear it's dangerous to leave it there alone because it always leave the area you set it to run into.
You can set areas in the ui, for both npcs and looting :)

It's most probably the reachability check, I've improved its performance a fair bit, but I can still improve it further.

I've just fixed the bug where it tries to attack it's last target again as it dies.

You can set areas in the ui, for both npcs and looting :)
My bad there, didn't see it :)! Thanks for the quick answer

Is there anyways to get info on how to set this thing up for banking and eating? on RS3
Banking isn't currently supported, but it should automatically eat between 15 and 60 percent health.

8bEJ6f.png

Ignore me if this was suggested already, but could you consider adding Regenerate as an option for RS3?

Something like:

[X] Regenerate after every kill
[X] Regenerate when lifepoints < 50%

Ignore me if this was suggested already, but could you consider adding Regenerate as an option for RS3?

Something like:

[X] Regenerate after every kill
[X] Regenerate when lifepoints < 50%
It'll be added later on when I implement the healing tab :)

Still getting a lot of attacking others' targets. Not sure if any screenshots or output would help. Pretty basic setup - just went into the Edgeville house north of the bank with the level 2 men. Added "Man" to targets, .* arrow and .* rune in loot. Set radius to 15 for both. Right now it's just me and one other in the area so there are plenty of free NPCs yet my bot still often attacks someone else's target.

EDIT: Also getting a lot of "I'm already under attack" as well as "I can't reach that!" even when "Reachable only" is checked.

Still getting a lot of attacking others' targets. Not sure if any screenshots or output would help. Pretty basic setup - just went into the Edgeville house north of the bank with the level 2 men. Added "Man" to targets, .* arrow and .* rune in loot. Set radius to 15 for both. Right now it's just me and one other in the area so there are plenty of free NPCs yet my bot still often attacks someone else's target.

EDIT: Also getting a lot of "I'm already under attack" as well as "I can't reach that!" even when "Reachable only" is checked.
Code:
builder.targeting(null, LocalPlayer.getPlayer());
builder.targetedBy(null, LocalPlayer.getPlayer());
It shouldn't be targeting npcs with targets other than yourself...
I'll have a closer inspection later today.

Code:
builder.targeting(null, LocalPlayer.getPlayer());
builder.targetedBy(null, LocalPlayer.getPlayer());
It shouldn't be targeting npcs with targets other than yourself...
I'll have a closer inspection later today.
Right, I was wondering if I was somehow doing something wrong. Let me know if any screens/logs would be helpful and thanks for the super prompt response!

EDIT: Just one more thing I've observed. I've seen the bot abandon current target to run after another one, before it's dead. Very rarely (I've only seen it once) but just wanted to report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.