Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things, and forgive me if they've been addressed already : 1. Is there any way to keep the bot from continuously trying to attack a target that's already fighting someone else? 2. I can't seem to be able to get the bot to loot anything at all. I've set price trigger to 0, 1, 10, etc. also tried to put in Cow.*, Cowhide, Bones (just to test) but it won't loot anything.

This bot is MUCH faster than MassFighter, just those 2 gripes after a few minutes of using it. Thanks!

A couple of things, and forgive me if they've been addressed already : 1. Is there any way to keep the bot from continuously trying to attack a target that's already fighting someone else? 2. I can't seem to be able to get the bot to loot anything at all. I've set price trigger to 0, 1, 10, etc. also tried to put in Cow.*, Cowhide, Bones (just to test) but it won't loot anything.

This bot is MUCH faster than MassFighter, just those 2 gripes after a few minutes of using it. Thanks!
1. That shouldn't be happening at all, it should only be attacking things that have no target, and nobody targetting them, unless their target is you.
2. I'm pretty sure I've fixed looting now, I found an issue and fixed it and verified that it's working as intended.
The update should be pushed soon, I think Arbi and Cloud are a bit busy with uni stuff at the moment though

1. That shouldn't be happening at all, it should only be attacking things that have no target, and nobody targetting them, unless their target is you.
2. I'm pretty sure I've fixed looting now, I found an issue and fixed it and verified that it's working as intended.
The update should be pushed soon, I think Arbi and Cloud are a bit busy with uni stuff at the moment though
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I used your Alpha Fighter a few months ago when Darkscape came out, glad it's still in development. Is it recommended to attach Spectre to the official OSRS client or is there a better way? It seems pretty hit or miss with stability. Nothing is crashing but the bot will just stand there after a few minutes and all it says is "Attacking" with no NPCs listed.

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I used your Alpha Fighter a few months ago when Darkscape came out, glad it's still in development. Is it recommended to attach Spectre to the official OSRS client or is there a better way? It seems pretty hit or miss with stability. Nothing is crashing but the bot will just stand there after a few minutes and all it says is "Attacking" with no NPCs listed.

Alpha Fighter v1 was... Good, I guess, but I've learned a lot from it and I feel like v2 will be way better :p

Yeah, it's recommended to attach Spectre to the official client. The fact that it's just saying "Attacking" is strange though, although it could have been an issue that I haven't been able to reproduce.

I've changed a fair bit in this update, one major thing was the way I handle the bot settings UI, which should result in less errors on my behalf, and reduces the amount of code in each bots settings ui by a large amount. I also added an Output pane, which should give users more insight into what's going on :)

Loved the old AlphaFighter and I just got a membership to try out the new one. Everything is great except I am new to this, I just noticed it will eat by itself but can I have it bank to grab more food ? Forgive me for the dumb question

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Script says "starting" and doesn't do anything.

//Update

Now stuck at looting red dragon hide.

When using regex for looting *. hide the bot crashes, as well.

Excited about the progress, still may be a few quirks. :)

Edit:
Seeing lots of "Interaction failed at new entity"

@SlashnHax

The bot is now taking a little longer between NPCs, it says "[DEBUG] Interaction failed on new entity" each time it starts trying to attack a new NPC.

Also, this was in the logs:

javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at rm.PRN.<init>(wb:133)
at rm.NUL.new(s:37)
at rm.aUX.get(f:46)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIII.initialize(dnb:85)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2548)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.IIiiIiiiIIII.goto(mn:171)
at nul.IIiiIiiiIIII.goto(mn:160)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIII.<init>(dnb:201)
at nul.iIIIiIiIiiii.goto(kgc:261)
at nul.iiiiiIiIIIIi.goto(osb:60)
at nul.IIiiIIiIIiiI.goto(ptb:19845)
at nul.IIiiIIiIIiiI.call(ptb:5436)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Input stream must not be null
at javafx.scene.image.Image.validateInputStream(Image.java:1128)
at javafx.scene.image.Image.<init>(Image.java:706)
at rm.PRN.initialize(wb:204)

//Update

Edit:
The regex is failing and giving that exception because *. isn't valid regex, you want .*

Loved the old AlphaFighter and I just got a membership to try out the new one. Everything is great except I am new to this, I just noticed it will eat by itself but can I have it bank to grab more food ? Forgive me for the dumb question
Banking is not currently supported, but will be in the future

@SlashnHax

The bot is now taking a little longer between NPCs, it says "[DEBUG] Interaction failed on new entity" each time it starts trying to attack a new NPC.

Also, this was in the logs:

javafx.fxml.LoadException:
unknown path

at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.constructLoadException(FXMLLoader.java:2601)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2579)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2425)
at rm.PRN.<init>(wb:133)
at rm.NUL.new(s:37)
at rm.aUX.get(f:46)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIII.initialize(dnb:85)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.loadImpl(FXMLLoader.java:2441)
at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader.load(FXMLLoader.java:2409)
at nul.IIiiIiiiIIII.goto(mn:171)
at nul.IIiiIiiiIIII.goto(mn:160)
at nul.IIIIIIiiiIII.<init>(dnb:201)
at nul.iIIIiIiIiiii.goto(kgc:261)
at nul.iiiiiIiIIIIi.goto(osb:60)
at nul.IIiiIIiIIiiI.goto(ptb:19845)
at nul.IIiiIIiIIiiI.call(ptb:5436)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Input stream must not be null
at javafx.scene.image.Image.validateInputStream(Image.java:1128)
at javafx.scene.image.Image.<init>(Image.java:706)
at rm.PRN.initialize(wb:204)
Mind sending me a screenshot of the ui when that occurs? I honestly don't know which image is failing, nor why

//Update

Edit:
Interaction failed isn't a bad thing, most output with the [DEBUG] tag can be ignored

Does the interaction failed not relate to the delay in actions then?

Does the interaction failed not relate to the delay in actions then?
Not necessarily, no output for a long time would relate to a delay in actions

I also just realised that since I didn't debug successful interaction, people were only seeing the failed interactions, making some people thing that it was failing almost all of the time. I'll change it so it outputs on success as well xD

Please don't send Malformed Regex exceptions... Look at your regex and work out what's wrong. "*." isn't valid, you want to use ".*" instead.

//Update

(Removed Regex comments)

Edit:

The regex was a part of the post. See the issue with "starting" and nothing happens for +2 minutes, also the 'stuck on looting'.

SlashnHax updated Alpha Fighter (Beta) with a new update entry:

Alpha Fighter (Beta) v2.0.3 Released!

Alpha Fighter (Beta) updated to v2.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The regex was a part of the post. See the issue with "starting" and nothing happens for +2 minutes, also the 'stuck on looting'.
It probably broke after a malformed regex was sent to it, as for looting, I fixed an issue that was preventing the loot trigger from being used if there were no names in the names list.

Really have no idea to start this. It just gets stuck after i click play on 'starting alpha fight'? Just stands there attacking nothing.... Im on rs3. Is there a specific way to start this bot?

Really have no idea to start this. It just gets stuck after i click play on starting bot? Just stands there attacking nothing.... Im on rs3. Is there a specific way to start this bot?
Have you added a name the the names list?

If anyone finds that it's attacking slow since last update, try unchecking the reachable only checkbox. I'm currently working on making it more efficient.

yep tried typing goblin and cow and neither work? bot does nothing apart from lobby handler etc. I've even tried putting a radius in that box but nothing aswell. I should note that i cant select a profile? the profile drop down box just has select profile and a blank space and can't create new for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.