Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just tried to put in a value into the price trigger again and immediately the bot says "Looting Monk's robe" even though no robes have been dropped. Not sure why x) ?

EDIT: I know there's a set of monk robes on the table upstairs. Could that cause the issue? It's trying to loot it but can't find a path to the robes?

EDIT2: Yeah I'm 99% sure the robes upstairs cause the issue. I looted them from upstairs, set up the price trigger and it was working fine until the robes spawned again o_O

Last edited:
I've just tried to put in a value into the price trigger again and immediately the bot says "Looting Monk's robe" even though no robes have been dropped. Not sure why x) ?

EDIT: I know there's a set of monk robes on the table upstairs. Could that cause the issue? It's trying to loot it but can't find a path to the robes?

EDIT2: Yeah I'm 99% sure the robes upstairs cause the issue. I looted them from upstairs, set up the price trigger and it was working fine until the robes spawned again o_O
Wtf.
@Cloud would it make sense for GroundItems on another level to be in a ground item query?

Works well but the break handler is fighting the lobby handler, causing it to crash. Really like the second version tho :D

Idk if i'm missing something or it's because i'm not supporter , but how do I start it? I see all the inputs for target selection and such, but no start button. Is it one of those green buttons on the right?

@paulsniper19 it should start attacking anything reallly when it starts

@SlashnHax Thanks for the quick reply, it doesn't really matter to me, but just letting you know. :) Don't recall reading it anywhere but are you gonna implement banking? I'm sorry to bother you <3 i love your work

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Glad to see it's working a bit now.

Anyone else have this issue with the labeled buttons? They don't show up all the way.
3khuOkS.png

Also, no thresholds.

Yes this is in beta, that's why I'm posting. Appreciate the regular updates.

Glad to see it's working a bit now.

Anyone else have this issue with the labeled buttons? They don't show up all the way.
3khuOkS.png

Also, no thresholds.

Yes this is in beta, that's why I'm posting. Appreciate the regular updates.
Yes I have the same, only figured out the first one is screenshot xD, don't know what the others do really

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MotoG3 met Tapatalk

Well, if you go back 2 pages, you'll read this:
"Alpha Fighter v2 has been pushed and will be available to supporters after it passes executive review.<br /><br />Some notes:<br />It only currently supports combat, looting and eating.<br />Other features will be added in the future.<br />It won't stop fighting until it dies (for now). I suggest fighting npcs that don't require healing or babysitting the bot to restock on food yourself."

It's not that hard to read...

Why are you getting so butt hurt? Lmao, you just wasted your time going back 2 pages, quoting, and then talking shit. You could have simply said "Banking isn't supported at this time." Usually I do read the past couple of pages but I didn't this time..

Alpha Fighter is working really well for me on OSRS. I love the speed and efficiency. However, the GUI for the bot is somewhat confusing. It picks up the NPC to attack in near vicinity automatically it seems.

since it doesnt bank atm where do you guys figure is the best place to train without banking in osrs, cb stats are 80s

It automatically figures out the food in your inventory. Its automatically eating Tunas that I got in my inventory. @U turn any place where NPC are significantly lower then your CB level?

Tbh if you got 80s atk/str/def, I'd rather simply do NMZ

@SlashnHax It's possible on osrs at the very least, rs3 is undetermined but possible. Think I should change that?
Maybe change it to current floor only by default, but have an "onAnyFloor()" method or something?

It doesn't seem to have the option to eat food, or maybe it's just me who cant see it?
It'll eat any edible food in your inventory at a certain trigger. I'll add something to the UI to configure it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.