Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Just trying out the bot for a few minutes, and I've noticed the mouse keeps hovering over the NPC when it's dying, and playing the death animation. Not a huge deal, but not very human like. No one would ever keep hovering over the dead NPC, right?

RS3 btw

Overall, great bot, great looking UI !

The bot is working fine but it seems to have issues with picking up loots, am i the only one having trouble with that?

This is hands down the fastest bot that I have ran on RS3/Spectre so far. I'm really excited for this to get out of beta :D

I've noticed that the bot does not differentiate between NPCs that can and cannot be attacked. I am killing Ogres and it gets hung up on the Eclectic Impling and the Ogre named Og (who is also not attackable). Also changing any settings (besides turning off the break handler) causes it to crash.

This bot is working amazingly for me, super fast. Only issues I am having is with looting, does not want to loot any items i put in. Looting plus having an option to stop combat when out of food and this would be perfect!

@Joshua Sexton The looting indeed doesn't work
@Vahtos Yes it doesn't, you can add the npc name tho and it should be fine from there on, but sometimes it starts attacking things it cannot attack. I'm sure that will be fixed later

Is there a way to enable 'Emergency Teleport'? or is that going to be added in the near future?
Looting works perfectly on OSRS.

Sorry for being such a noob, but could anyone point me in the direction to figure out how to set this up properly? (I.e) I want it to only kill chickens)

Can't figure it out for the life of me, and I'm guessing its something blatantly obvious :(

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Sorry for being such a noob, but could anyone point me in the direction to figure out how to set this up properly? (I.e) I want it to only kill chickens)

Can't figure it out for the life of me, and I'm guessing its something blatantly obvious :(
Cannot currently select only a certain NPC/s to kill. You're not dull m8.

The bot is working fine but it seems to have issues with picking up loots, am i the only one having trouble with that?
Strange, I've pushed an update addressing some other issues, but I'll look into the looting issue some time today.
Is there a way to enable 'Emergency Teleport'? or is that going to be added in the near future?
Looting works perfectly on OSRS.
Emergency teleporting will definitely be added in the future.
Cannot currently select only a certain NPC/s to kill. You're not dull m8.
You should be able to, both from personal experience and user reports. I'll investigate it later on today, since it doesn't seem like an isolated issue.
I can't seem to "start" this bot
As in the interface doesn't pop up, or it just doesn't do anything?

I've also changed it to only attack npcs with the "Attack" option, no idea why that wasn't already in there, but I plan to allow users to specify their own actions in order to support rock crabs and other 2 stage npcs.

Testing this now, one suggestion right off the top, is to have to bot recognize an unreachable/unattackable npc example: alkhaid warrior behind a closed door, the level 51 experiment, an NPC behind a cage

Testing this now, one suggestion right off the top, is to have to bot recognize an unreachable/unattackable npc example: alkhaid warrior behind a closed door, the level 51 experiment, an NPC behind a cage
Yeah, implemented for the next update, along with the actions list :)

Last edited:
Yeah, implemented for the next update, along with the actions list :)

Will the hovering/mouse stuttering over a dying npc also be changed? It worries me that it looks kind of bot like. Excluding that issue it's shaping up to be really great.

Will the hovering/mouse stuttering over a dying npc also be changed? It worries me that it looks kind of bot like. Excluding that issue it's shaping up to be really great.
I haven't experienced this, although I know that it occurs and I also know what causes it. It will be fixed soon, but probably not in the next update.

I haven't experienced this, although I know that it occurs and I also know what causes it. It will be fixed soon, but probably not in the next update.
Awesome. Thanks. Bot is running very very good besides that. Glad I became a supporter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.