Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bot takes over 5 mins to attack a target and 2-3 mins in between targets. will work 1/20 times i set it up then stop after a few mins

LOL, you made it supporter only. That's really going to help build this website's repertoire, seeing this is the only OSRS combat bot. To GAIN a community you must have free bots to draw people in. The more people there are in the community the more people that are likely to invest in this website and client. Especially with the bot being in alpha you need thousands of people to run the bot to find any possible bugs that it may have. This has been a poor decision, and if we continue to operate like this we will never even be able to touch where RSbuddy was at in the botting community at its prime.

LOL, you made it supporter only. That's really going to help build this website's repertoire, seeing this is the only OSRS combat bot. To GAIN a community you must have free bots to draw people in. The more people there are in the community the more people that are likely to invest in this website and client. Especially with the bot being in alpha you need thousands of people to run the bot to find any possible bugs that it may have. This has been a poor decision, and if we continue to operate like this we will never even be able to touch where RSbuddy was at in the botting community at its prime.
k
ubr5Azk.png

nice contributions

Why have abs when you can have kebabs?
because $1 a month is expensive, fml

12 year old normie
Jezus Christ boy, calm down on the salt

I just gave my 1 dollar per month, if i get a job i'll give more because this actually is a good idea and i think the people like slashnhax deserve it

I made it supporter only because it's a beta, and supporters seem to be more understanding, plus I believe supporters deserve early access. I don't get anything out of making it supporter only, only higher quality feedback.

As for it not working. Seems like I forgot to add the images to the manifest, which sucks as I made sure I had all of the fxml files declared, and I forgot about the images. I now have 13 resources declared in the manifest xD

I might have to create a tool to search through code and find all resource references to help with resource declaration, so other devs don't have this issue in the future. It's a simple mistake to make since it works fine locally, but fails on the bot store.

I haven't tried this out yet, will be getting supporter soon. Does banking work? And great job Slash on Alpha scripts

I haven't tried this out yet, will be getting supporter soon. Does banking work? And great job Slash on Alpha scripts
Well, if you go back 2 pages, you'll read this:
"Alpha Fighter v2 has been pushed and will be available to supporters after it passes executive review.<br /><br />Some notes:<br />It only currently supports combat, looting and eating.<br />Other features will be added in the future.<br />It won't stop fighting until it dies (for now). I suggest fighting npcs that don't require healing or babysitting the bot to restock on food yourself."

It's not that hard to read...

do you know that supporter costs 1usd a month? like seriously he puts all this work into it... peoples time cost money and all you do is complain about how you want shit for free....

Fastest fighting bot atm I'd say. I have an issue with looting though, when I put in a number in the price trigger the bot crashes instantly.

Fastest fighting bot atm I'd say. I have an issue with looting though, when I put in a number in the price trigger the bot crashes instantly.
aight, mind sending the error though? Your logs should be in %userprofile%/RuneMate/logs

I'm guessing its this? :p

Attachments

• 04-23 11 17 13 - spectre.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 5
I'm guessing its this? :p
Yeah, and it's when you add a number to the price trigger?... The error doesn't seem to match what would happen :/ but there shouldn't be any image loading errors at that point anyway. It's really strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.