Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have good news and I have bad news. Good news is it is doing things now! :D

The bad news is the things it is doing are not the right things. When I have banking off, it will continually try to run to the bank and deposit all of my food/stuff. When I have banking on and set to a preset, all it will do is spam withdraw that preset :(

The logs are this:

Hello, Vahtos
Loading settings
Settings loaded
Opening bank
Waiting for bank to open
Opening bank
Waiting for bank to open
Opening bank
Waiting for bank to open
Opening bank

It seems like it is pressing the preset, but doesn't realize that the preset is being withdrawn. I am getting the message in game saying "Your preset is being withdrawn, Please see below for any issues whilst trying to load it..." with no issues below, and the items being withdrawn.

EDIT: I seem to have found the issue. I had burying bones on, and a full inventory of food with a teleport tab. I think it was trying to clear room for bones (I removed one piece of food from my preset and it works now, however it is still not burying bones, but who cares I can way until V2 for that! :) ) Thanks SlashnHax for help in getting this running, and for making working and effective combat bot!

Last edited:
Hey, loving the bot on spectre so far working great, but just how do i check my progress (as in how much exp/levels ive gained in the time ive been botting)

There is no UI yet so you can't check.

Ok thanks

Just a thing I noticed while doing Yaks on OSRS, the bot keeps trying to attack other yaks that other players are attacking.

Is there a way on Spectre to have a timer on the bot so it stops after a specific amount of time?

Idles way too long sometimes, causing the bot to logout.
Here's an error log:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at rm.Zb.super(hc:6)
at rm.NuL.onLoop(s:56)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingScript.run(apb:85)
at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(pxb:43)
at nul.IiiiiIiIiIII.run(jhc:145)

If you need any more information, please let me know!
Thanks

Hey guys it has been forever since i have played rs3, my stats are all 90 plus, i am wondering if one of you guys could give me insight on what gear i should wear and a location you guys consider good xp to use this bot, thank you guys in advance.

Hey guys it has been forever since i have played rs3, my stats are all 90 plus, i am wondering if one of you guys could give me insight on what gear i should wear and a location you guys consider good xp to use this bot, thank you guys in advance.

Greater demons and lesser demons around 90+ lvl. Rune armour and tuna+ food is all you need vs them. If you're melee ofc.

Ok thanks

Just a thing I noticed while doing Yaks on OSRS, the bot keeps trying to attack other yaks that other players are attacking.

Is there a way on Spectre to have a timer on the bot so it stops after a specific amount of time?

it the settings there should b a option not to attack NPC that are already in combat?

hi!
can someone help me with this bot?
the problem i have is that i can run it, but he doesn't attack anything at all.
Im now at cows for example and he is not clicking them.

Is there any fix for this problem?

hi!
can someone help me with this bot?
the problem i have is that i can run it, but he doesn't attack anything at all.
Im now at cows for example and he is not clicking them.

Is there any fix for this problem?

Same problem for me.
It is starting the bot but doesnt attack a "NPC"

Same problem for me.
It is starting the bot but doesnt attack a "NPC"

What options do you guys have? Put distance (tiles) to 10. Lower ability ms to like 1000 maximum and minimum at default.
Do you have anything in loot list? I've noticed that the bot is taking a very long time when it is scanning for loot. You might want to not loot anything or reserve it for just one item.

Bot author said he was working on a total remake of AlphaFighter, Alphafighter 3. I doubt he will try to fix this bot and rather get the new bot done instead.

Also, the bot stops working if you stop it and make a new instance with the bot. You need to restart whole Spectre if you ever "Stop it".

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Not working for me, and have tried removing all loot options.

Alpha Fighter v2 has been pushed and will be available to supporters after it passes executive review.

Some notes:
It only currently supports combat, looting and eating.
Other features will be added in the future.
It won't stop fighting until it dies (for now). I suggest fighting npcs that don't require healing or babysitting the bot to restock on food yourself.

Alpha Fighter v2 has been pushed and will be available to supporters after it passes executive review.

Some notes:
It only currently supports combat, looting and eating.
Other features will be added in the future.
It won't stop fighting until it dies (for now). I suggest fighting npcs that don't require healing or babysitting the bot to restock on food yourself.

Is the interaction speed normal like it used to be, before Spectre?
Does it still struggle to scan the ground for items?

Is the interaction speed normal like it used to be, before Spectre?
Does it still struggle to scan the ground for items?
Interaction speed seems to be good. Ground item scanning doesn't seem to be very costly. The rewrites were written with Spectre in mind, and as such I've reduced the amount of calls that are expensive in Spectre, whereas with the converted bots, they use a fair amount of calls that are more expensive in Spectre.
It's a pity there's no mouse trails to see my new targetting algorithm, I'm pretty proud of it :p

Hey, not sure if you are already aware, but the bot is trying to pick up items from the ground even with a full bag.

Also, thanks a lot for this bot man, I've been using it for some time now, and it is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.