Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it picks up everything you triggered loot for a too low amount of gold value.
.* = other letters, for Grimy herbs write: Grimy .* this way it picks up Grimy marrent Grimy ladya Grimy everything
for arrows instead type .* arrows, therefor Bronze arrows, Rune arrows, Every arrows

Still waiting for a feature list . (
I've noticed it almost supports any bank : )
But it cant find the way back to some dungeons....
Need that list mate x D Sorry

#OSRS

problem with ranged is that it doesn't always picks up arrows or only once in a while when they are almost disappearing.
Also no support to re-equip arrows that are in the inventory.
overall a nice melee and mage fighter bot but not so ranged friendly.

Noticed when lvling up ranged it will do nothing and just stand there. unless it is being attacked it will continue.

also I happen to notice that it doesn't quit when out of food even though the boolean is toggled on.
character almost died but I was paying attention luckily.

if there is going to be a v2 as described above can't wait to test it out :)

#OSRS

problem with ranged is that it doesn't always picks up arrows or only once in a while when they are almost disappearing.
Also no support to re-equip arrows that are in the inventory.
overall a nice melee and mage fighter bot but not so ranged friendly.

Noticed when lvling up ranged it will do nothing and just stand there. unless it is being attacked it will continue.

also I happen to notice that it doesn't quit when out of food even though the boolean is toggled on.
character almost died but I was paying attention luckily.

if there is going to be a v2 as described above can't wait to test it out :)
Dude sorry but you're wrong : ) This is one of the best fighter bots !
I don't know about OS, but i can tell that in RS3 its totally ranger friendly, you wont miss a single arrow!
Also it can eat every type of food, even looted food!

Dude sorry but you're wrong : ) This is one of the best fighter bots !
I don't know about OS, but i can tell that in RS3 its totally ranger friendly, you wont miss a single arrow!
Also it can eat every type of food, even looted food!

oh it is certainly a great bot don't get me wrong :p but in OSRS it seems to fail to pick up arrows after a fight. if you turn on loot while in combat then it would pick every arrow up you shoot.

maybe its OSRS problem only ;)

but again don't get me wrong I love this bot

oh it is certainly a great bot don't get me wrong :p but in OSRS it seems to fail to pick up arrows after a fight. if you turn on loot while in combat then it would pick every arrow up you shoot.

maybe its OSRS problem only ;)

but again don't get me wrong I love this bot
You're right, it fails to loot with the option "Loot while combat" turned off. It wants to kill everything before looting...
Ava's collector is your best friend then ; )

how do you get the bot to withdraw food from bank?
It's the "Banking" section in the GUI. Tell the bot which items to withdraw when banking.

How to prevent the bot from instadrinking looted potions?

Another cool feature would be, the bot waiting in the bank screen until HP are fully charged, since this takes about 5 seconds?
Could save many lives hahaha

Last edited:
Anyone else had an issue where you walk away for 10 minutes and come back and it ate through 90 minutes of food without looting anything?

Perhaps tele to bank support / special locations?

Works good but have to stop it everytime I get a full load because there is no bank on the island.

Finally got 99 Farming <3, logged me out since ran out of pots but heres a proggie anyway:
SQe8uer.png

Is there a way to slow the bot down and make it wait for drops instead of darting away to the next kill? It usually gets me killed and looks a little suspicious.

Is there a way to slow the bot down and make it wait for drops instead of darting away to the next kill? It usually gets me killed and looks a little suspicious.
I suppose increasing time between abilities MAY help, if you put it to the max setting there should be a longer period of time until the next ability is executed on a monster. Not sure if this is correct though

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Edit: Bones issue FIXED. Nice!

It's picking up random junk like beers etc when not in the loot list and price is set at 10,000. No idea on that. Maybe bot misclicks when trying to pick up bones?

Overall this is a top tier bot. Great work.

Starting last night bot is unable to use sign of porters. Stands and says activating. Any ideas? :)

Having a problem where the script won't drink the player flask. Anyone else having this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.