Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick update!

I don't seem to be able to get this to run though. I am able to enter all the variables/options but when I press start nothing is happening. (on RS3)

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick update!

I don't seem to be able to get this to run though. I am able to enter all the variables/options but when I press start nothing is happening. (on RS3)
I'll look into it now, chances are it's throwing exceptions within the JavaFX application thread which would appear in your log, but wouldn't create an exception dialogue :/

[Debug] Version: 2.0.1
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 (x64)
[Debug] Java: 8 Update 77 (x86) (Oracle Corporation)
Apr 18, 2016 6:45:24 AM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
Downloading 1 missing or outdated cloud resource.
Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
Checking for a new game instance every second for two minutes or until one is found.
Found a new game instance after 2 seconds.
Hello, Vahtos
Loading settings
Settings loaded
Interface closer - Treasure Hunter has been activated!
Running end actions
Thanks for using Alpha Fighter
Runtime: 00:00:00

[Debug] Version: 2.0.1
[Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 (x64)
[Debug] Java: 8 Update 77 (x86) (Oracle Corporation)
Apr 18, 2016 6:45:24 AM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
Downloading 1 missing or outdated cloud resource.
Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
Checking for a new game instance every second for two minutes or until one is found.
Found a new game instance after 2 seconds.
Hello, Vahtos
Loading settings
Settings loaded
Interface closer - Treasure Hunter has been activated!
Running end actions
Thanks for using Alpha Fighter
Runtime: 00:00:00
Testing now to see if I've fixed it.

Confirmed fixed for next update.

Used the updated version still having the same problem :( any idea if its my end? It's detecting npc's but when i click start nothing happens

Hi Slash!

Love the bot but I've noticed that it is being very slow. I've told it to loot bones and have the "Bury bones in inv" toggled.

It is as if the bot is scanning tiles for bones and does so very slow. This happends no matter how many times I try. One more thing, if the bot has been stopped once, you need to restart the whole program, you cannot start a new instance of AlphaFighter, nothing happends.

Bot is not slow if you have zero items in loot list!

Kinda slow targeting time
All interactions (with all bots) are very very slow...
Yeah, Alpha Fighter v2 should remedy this.
Hi Slash!

Love the bot but I've noticed that it is being very slow. I've told it to loot bones and have the "Bury bones in inv" toggled.

It is as if the bot is scanning tiles for bones and does so very slow. This happends no matter how many times I try. One more thing, if the bot has been stopped once, you need to restart the whole program, you cannot start a new instance of AlphaFighter, nothing happends.

Bot is not slow if you have zero items in loot list!
Seems like the GroundItems query might be slow, or maybe the filtering I'm doing on it is taking a fair while.

Just a heads up, I won't be working on Alpha Fighter v1, other than keeping it in a working state. I'll be dedicating my time to finishing and releasing Alpha Fighter v2, which even in its unfinished state is already a lot better than v1 in my opinion xD

Yeah, Alpha Fighter v2 should remedy this.

Seems like the GroundItems query might be slow, or maybe the filtering I'm doing on it is taking a fair while.

Just a heads up, I won't be working on Alpha Fighter v1, other than keeping it in a working state. I'll be dedicating my time to finishing and releasing Alpha Fighter v2, which even in its unfinished state is already a lot better than v1 in my opinion xD

Sounds awesome dude! Cant wait to try it out. Your combat bot is basically the only one that works even pre spectre. Will there be a banking feature? Would love to kill corpse spiders and bank spider silk :p

Status
Not open for further replies.