Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running some tests on the rewrite. Npc selection and switching is much better, selection in particular is implemented in a way that I'm extremely happy/proud of, and switching is improved greatly due to some fresh logic. I've tested looting as well and that's working well. I plan to have a thread for v2 posted in Projects sometime soon.
xqj2o2.png

Few queries regarding the 'Banking' and 'Loot list' settings;

If I add an item to the 'Banking' list, will they be looted automatically?
Is that space beside the 'Enter Item name' for entering the quantity to be deposited?
What does 'Critical' signify (in the Banking settings)?

Do I have to type in the exact name of items to be banked (and looted, for that matter): I.e., will the bot loot Runite ore and deposit it in bank if I only typed in 'runite' ? ..and is the regex responsible for this?

Does the bot bank only when the inventory is full regardless of HP left?

Last; How do I stop the bot frm picking up normal bones (only need the big bones)?

Last edited:
Few queries regarding the 'Banking' and 'Loot list' settings;

If I add an item to the 'Banking' list, will they be looted automatically?
No
Is that space beside the 'Enter Item name' for entering the quantity to be deposited?
No it's the amount to withdraw.
What does 'Critical' signify (in the Banking settings)?
If the item isn't present in the bank or inventory, the bot will stop.

The Banking list is a list of items to withdraw. It's how your inventory should look.

Do I have to type in the exact name of items to be banked (and looted, for that matter): I.e., will the bot loot Runite ore and deposit it in bank if I only typed in 'runite' ? ..and is the regex responsible for this?
I feel like you have a misconception that the Banking list is for items that should be deposited. I can see how you'd make that mistake, it's pretty vague naming. It's named better in the rewrite xD
The name must be exact, this is not due to regex, but due to the way the API works.

Does the bot bank only when the inventory is full regardless of HP left?
It'll bank when inventory is full or its missing a critical item. More banking triggers will be available in the rewrite, including HP left.

Last; How do I stop the bot frm picking up normal bones (only need the big bones)?
Don't have "Bones" in the loot list. If it's consistently picking up incorrect items, send me a screenshot of your settings.

Awesome, was just wandering how you could possibly make this any better!
Haha thanks for the praise :p
And there's plenty that can be done to make it better, here's a few things that I've implemented or started implementing that have already improved it:
- More flexible NPC profiles: Instead of just being able to specify the name and the radius of the area, you'll be able to specify a range of new options.
- Smarter NPC selection/targetting: Much less predicatable/profilable than the current implementation, which is already pretty good.
- More responsive combat: Pretty much a byproduct of the smarter selection, but it's definitely much quicker :D
- Bones to Peaches/Bananas support: I've tested this and it works like a charm, making it easier to fight for longer amounts of time without banking
- Regeneration support: Still being developed, but planned.
- More flexible loot profiles: Being able to specify loot trigger, names, areas, stackable or not, stack size etc.

And here's some stuff I plan to add.
- Smart ranged combat
- Better bank/deposit box support
- And a couple of others I can't think of right now xD

Haha thanks for the praise :p
And there's plenty that can be done to make it better, here's a few things that I've implemented or started implementing that have already improved it:
- More flexible NPC profiles: Instead of just being able to specify the name and the radius of the area, you'll be able to specify a range of new options.
- Smarter NPC selection/targetting: Much less predicatable/profilable than the current implementation, which is already pretty good.
- More responsive combat: Pretty much a byproduct of the smarter selection, but it's definitely much quicker :D
- Bones to Peaches/Bananas support: I've tested this and it works like a charm, making it easier to fight for longer amounts of time without banking
- Regeneration support: Still being developed, but planned.
- More flexible loot profiles: Being able to specify loot trigger, names, areas, stackable or not, stack size etc.

And here's some stuff I plan to add.
- Smart ranged combat
- Better bank/deposit box support
- And a couple of others I can't think of right now xD
Can't wait

Is it possible to have it kill cows, loot the hides and bank them in lumby? if so could you tell me what settings are required as it does not seem to be working for me.

It does not seem to bank?

Is it possible to have it kill cows, loot the hides and bank them in lumby? if so could you tell me what settings are required as it does not seem to be working for me.

It does not seem to bank?
Not on OSRS, because the bank requires stair interaction.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Ran the bot for 15ish went great then stopped moving and. "Walking Brensham path to rouges den." A bit awkward! Have tried multiple bot restarts with the same results. Have my inventory levels above threshold as well so it's not trying to bank.

Edit: I removed the 2 banking presets (air and fire runes) and the bot is working properly.

Last edited:
Im starting to use this more often. Mate I just want you to know how happy I am about this work. This Bot is truly awesome ¨!
I have some request to do, let me know if you would consider them ok?
About the Regex thing, it's too complicated to many ^_^
We're just gamers, not coders hahaha
Another thing is, I see your bot can bank full inventories at many banks and I believe you have to programm every single Bank to been used, therefor, you surely have a list from the supported Banks? That would be great to know where what to farm.
Good job, keep it up !

Can you "simplify" the Regex option ?
Can you post a list with supported banks?

Last edited:
its a nice bot :) though it seem to have trouble noticing that something is already in combat with someone else :p
I'm trying to use magic at the cows area (bad spot but still they don't dmg me)
but if this happens elsewhere I don't know if that is a good thing :p it just keeps on clicking till it died then finds a new one.
for the rest it looks rlly good with all the random steps and camera turns keep up the good work

Does this thing work for taverley dungeon Chaos druids?
It alway says "walking bresenham path to npc area".
Also, if I wanna loot charms and herbs, should i type in ".*Charm" and ".*Grimy" ?

When killing chaos druids at taverley, the bot picks up everything (even red spiders' eggs :p) when I type into the Loot interface .*Grimy (to loot only herbs).

Does this thing work for taverley dungeon Chaos druids?
It alway says "walking bresenham path to npc area".
Also, if I wanna loot charms and herbs, should i type in ".*Charm" and ".*Grimy" ?

When killing chaos druids at taverley, the bot picks up everything (even red spiders' eggs :p) when I type into the Loot interface .*Grimy (to loot only herbs).
if it picks up everything you triggered loot for a too low amount of gold value.
.* = other letters, for Grimy herbs write: Grimy .* this way it picks up Grimy marrent Grimy ladya Grimy everything
for arrows instead type .* arrows, therefor Bronze arrows, Rune arrows, Every arrows

Still waiting for a feature list . (
I've noticed it almost supports any bank : )
But it cant find the way back to some dungeons....
Need that list mate x D Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.