Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Alpha Fighter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain the banking in these fighter bots? I've never used any fighting bot before and I dont know how it banks for food etc, does it go to the nearest bank on its own and then goes back to the same location? what if the monsters im fighting are in a dungeon such as black demons in taverly? I'm sorry for my idiotic questions...It's just that im not familiar with these type of bots.

The bots aren't eating anymore either. (RS3)

So two issues now:
1) Bot does not eat from inventory
2) Bot does not Alch anything from inventory.

Is this a client bug with the inventory detection?

Everytime I start the bot it will attack a monster, but while fighting the bot clicks on the map in the upper right corner and let the bot walk away.
Walking region path to NPC area
Walking bresenbeam to NPC area
This are the messages the bot shows.

I don't understand the banking side of this bot. For me it gets to full inventory and keeps killing, and I've played around with it a lot and nothing changes. It also causes heaps of lag and takes about 2 minutes for the setup menu to come up, and then another 2 minutes to actually start, and then another minute where it just idles and then starts (frustrating as hell, also my dude disconnects). Apart from that I love it though. Does anyone else have the same issues? I really want to get it working properly!

If theres a wall/door/gate etc between you and the bank it wont bank. It uses breshnam path iirc
I was doing it at the cows north of lumbridge (the gate was open) I figured it would use draynor, I also just ran it at the east lumbridge goblins and cows for 30 mins with combat disabled and it just got a full inventory and kept walking around. This time I made it bury bones just in case they were the problem (I want it to bank literally everything sellable). It just doesn't know what to do when it's full, I can't find any missing settings or anything, hmm

edit: ok more weird results, I ran it at goblins with a full inventory, no combat and made it only loot 1k items, it walks around doing nothing. For a while I think runemate was lagging (this bot causes a lot of lag for me, by that I mean cpu). Every 2 mins or so it walks across the lumbridge bridge and sits there for 30 seconds, the mouse like hovers on the map where it needs to walk next, and then it just goes back to goblins and walks around.
edit2: this is in OSRS btw

Last edited:
Please add notepaper support when at full invent :) Would be happy to pay for this bot - absolutely flawless. Thanks for everything.

thank you for this.. for some reason my fighter hovers over target but doesnt left click.. any ideas? (for cows) thanks :)

The bot is not attacking/picking up stuff on the ground after the update that came today.

Edit; The bot is attacking but it won't pick up items on the ground and just stands there.

working flawlessly for me :/
Alright, thanks for the info!

The bot is not attacking/picking up stuff on the ground after the update that came today.

Edit; The bot is attacking but it won't pick up items on the ground and just stands there.
Update, the bot is working perfectly again for me. All i did was delete the previous runemate client and install a new one.

any way you could work in a update so it re equips your weapon when you die would work wonders for training in darkscape

IVUfzh0.png

what were you killing?

By looking at his XP rates, im guessing either Abyss or killing Waterfiends.

Both wrong. Those do not make that much money :p vyrelords maybe
None of the above haha :) Not many people know of this spot and it's going to stay that way, just wanted to share that this bot actually works great. I've had a 23 hour proggy using it but lost the link.

EDIT: Also, now that double XP is over, my xp has dropped to about 300-330k/hr (including hp.)

Status
Not open for further replies.